300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justice On Justus Rd ::::: POLL ATTACHED

I previously made a post about 50 yr old Jerry Ferrell of Galloway Ohio that was found shot , two hits to chest, along Justus Rd in Grove City OH.
    Body was found along a road leading to a nice warehouse area within full view of I270 .

No attempts were made to conceal the body from being found. It has been dubed "Justice Along Justus Rd" Local Police call it drug related I am not so sure. So Let's do a poll and get some ideas.

"Victim" Registered Sex Offender
    "Victim" Shot facing Shooter
    "Victim" Left Where Body Would Be Found At First Lght Of Day

So let's get everybody to jump in on this one .
    Drug Related Murder (Media Fed This Line)
    7.14%
    "Victim" of "Victim" Is Shooter
    28.57%
    "Justice Along Justus Road"
    64.29%
    None of Above
    0.00%

How can you ask us what we think happened based on what we read from internet news articles? Do you not realize how ridiculous this poll is? C'mon Bodie.
    Still leading the team in PIMs, the fans are calling me a goon.
    --------------------
    This is Papa Bear. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a... car of some sort, heading in the direction of, uh, you know, that place that sells chili. Suspect is hatless. Repeat, hatless.

Comment

Sex offender? Sounds like a suicide to me. Close the case.

Comment

Originally posted by duckfan
        Sex offender? Sounds like a suicide to me. Close the case.
        how could it be a suicide with 2 to the chest? And no weapon on scene?

Comment

Sarcasm

Comment

dnaboy2021 ...................... Oh Brother !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            and I am being NICE !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dnaboy2021
              how could it be a suicide with 2 to the chest? And no weapon on scene?
              I'll explain it to you right after you explain how OJ and Michael Jackson got acquitted.

Comment

Looks to me as if allot of tax payers money was saved.
                Minimum effort yeilds minimal results

Comment

Hmmm...well. To me (untrained) I am not too sure it is "Victim" is "Victim's" shooter. I don't know anything more than what you have posted so I can only judge off of that. If the shooter was a previous victim of the molestor, or a family member of a previous victim, I am pretty certain two bullets to the chest wouldn't be the only thing done. Crimes of revenge are usually more passionate.
                  Does the "victim" have a record of drug abuse or drug related activity? If so, I think I would lean toward drug related.

That doesn't mean it isn't justice, however. What goes around comes around, and even if it was drug related, this slimeball got his.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4612 users online. 232 members and 4380 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X