300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LE Advice!

OK, I am looking for some advice, so throw it at me.
    I am looking at making the jump into LE over the next year. I will have my BS in CJ in one year. My long-term goal is federal LE. I will have no problem getting on with a local PD if that

if you want federal,,and you dont have military,,it will be hard,,from what ive seen and the guys i know (who are fed). ive got a very good friend in the marshalls, and if you are not about to leave the military or are not graduating one of their college programs,,well that is all they are hiring right now. fbi,,they are so saturated with guys that they are starting to get involved in other depts. territory..plus they like accountants and stuff, they have a butt load of feild agents.

Comment

[QUOTE=Eagle1]OK, I am looking for some advice, so throw it at me.
      I am looking at making the jump into LE over the next year. I will have my BS in CJ in one year. My long-term goal is federal LE. I will have no problem getting on with a local PD if that

Comment

Actually it was a recruiter out of DC with the Marshals that I talked to.
        So, military is a plus, how does the reserves look compared to active duty?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2969 users online. 142 members and 2827 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X