300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby born with 4 eyes, 2 noses, 2 mouths

the daughter of "Two-Face" from the Batman movie?????

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

Girl with four eyes, two mouths and two noses born in Nepal

Kathmandu, June 10, (UNI) Hundreds of people thronged the house of Sitaram Chaudhary in Saptari district in eastern Nepal to have a glance at the new born girl child with four eyes, two mouths and two noses.

Shamvawati, 24, wife of Chaudhary gave birth to the girl child yesterday, reported an English daily Kantipur.

As news of the birth of such a child spread, people from far and wide rushed to Mr Chaudhary's house to worship her as an incarnation of Goddess Bhagawati.

''The baby girl is in good health and can see with all her four eyes and sucks milk with both mouths,'' said her mother.
    I'll post, You argue.

This is gross, why is it on this forum? eww. Gross. Blech!
    M.E.

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by LEO-wanna-be:
      This is gross, why is it on this forum? eww. Gross. Blech!

we talked about hilary clinton and you call THIS gross??????????
      I'll post, You argue.

Comment

It couldn't be two babies lying next to each other by any chance ...?
        I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Comment

I wanna see a picture of this. Then I'll believe it. [Wink]

[ 06-11-2003, 05:39 PM: Message edited by: AutumnAngel ]
          Dance like no one's watching -- Sing like no one's listening, and work like you don't need the money.

Comment

GOOD LORD,YA'LL......this baby is probably actually two babies; identical twins who just did not seperate..ak.a...conjoined twins or maybe twins fused together. I have never heard of that, but stranger things have happened...actually sometimes one twin will absorb the other and what was thought to be a twin birth becomes one; perhaos this was the case and one twin was not fully absorbed. Sometimes the whole zygote is absorbed by the mother....Conception/fertilization is a complex event.
            She very well could have two of a lot of things..Pervert Jones!
            These poor children will probably shown in circus side-shows so their parents can pay for medical costs..whatever...they will be exploited somehow. You know I was the only kid in my group who did not want to go to those shows because I thought it was sad and mean to stare at people with derformities or handicaps for entertainment. I was always teased and my mom thought I was just sweet. I mean come-on....paying money to go look and gawk at people who have a disability...I just couldn't do it. I know some of it was just bull...man with a horn coming out of his butt and stuff like that. I have a cousin who is retarded and I hated it when people stared at her and pointed..it was just mean. I know children are naturally curious, but adults know better...anyway...
            I saw a Lifetime special about these twin girls who wer born conjoined and they are one body and two heads. It was so amazing...really a two-headed girl. They talked about how they had to cooperate completely with each other to get anything done..ride a bike, play baseball, bathe, eat.I dont know if each has control of an arm and a leg or what. Dont remember It was pretty interesting. Sad, but amazing that they did not allow anything stand in their way; they are on the softball team, they make good grades, have chores around the house, etc. They are treated like other girls and behave as such.
            Sorry...dont mean to lecture ya'll....

[ 06-11-2003, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: BunnyFoo-Foo ]
            "You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas."
            Davy Crockett

Comment

Bunny, I know about the girls you are talking about. Each girl has control of one arm and one leg. It's pretty amazing all of the stuff they can do. I remember thinking how hard it would be because they said the girls had to agree if they wanted to go do something (ride a bike, go for a walk, go play ball).

And you are also correct about how she is formed the way she is. She was supposed to be a twin but nature didn't follow through. It has been known to happen.

[ 06-11-2003, 07:21 PM: Message edited by: Neinta ]

Comment

"World Weekly News" will probably jump on this story and run with it. i mean how can you argue with a fine publication like this that brought us "Batboy"!!!
                I'll post, You argue.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5385 users online. 281 members and 5104 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X