Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBO is rerunning 'Band of Brothers'!

YESSS!! Starting @ 9PM EST tonight!
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Shooter, I liked it so much I bought the DVD set.

Speaking of DVDs, a new collectors edition of Blackhawk Down just came out that has 3 DVDs. a 150 minute "making of" documentary, The History Channel "The true Story of BHD", and PBS "Frontline: Ambush in Mogadishu", along with alot of other cool stuff
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids." -General Jack D. Ripper, Commanding General, Burpleson Air Force Base

Comment

Y'know, I really hate how DVDs do that. "Hey, we just released a 'Special Edition' of Blackhawk Down last year, but now we're going to release a 'Goldplated Super Special Edition' now, and in a year, we'll do a 'Super Platinum Double-Gold Special Specialer Edition', with five minutes of reinserted cut footage."

Comment

You forgot the Special Widescreen Director's Cut... [Wink]

Oh God-I agree with Crazy on something. [Eek!]

Well...I'll see you guys-I'm going to blow my brains out... [Wink]
        People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3124 users online. 167 members and 2957 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X