Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spee-Dee
    No, it's a Toyota.

Did GM charge you an arm and a leg to have it done too? They really like to jack up the prices for car parts for my car. Price of replacement motor mount brackets through WSSL- $68, GM- $240. What are the GM one made out of, titanium?
    No, it was free. I had to buy my second fob ($52) and the Salesman printed out the instructions from a secured website (yeah, I tried to find some other secrets there ) then sat with me in the car as I did it myself, telling me to make sure I didn't let the Service Dept. know what he was doing.

My salesman reminds me of my Grandfather, and he's sent me several free offers (Oil Changes, Tire rotation, etc.). I know its to get my business, but the freebies work well.

I have no idea what motor mounts cost or what they are made of. I do know that some of the generic parts are cheaper if you buy the Chevy part than the Buick part... don't ask me why that is... same GM part number, same GM part.
    Do you realize that in about 40 years, we'll have thousands of old ladies running around with tattoos?
    --------------------------------------------------
    Common sense... the LEAST COMMON of all of the senses.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "assteroids"?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3890 users online. 294 members and 3596 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X