300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creepy sounds comming from Saturn.

Listen to these sound waves that are comming from Saturn, they are so high in frequency that nasa actually had to down shift them by a factor of 44.
    http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/ca.../pia07966.html
    U.S. Coast Guard R since 2006.
    Petty Officer Third Class (E-4)

Maybe that explains why they remade the movie of "War of the worlds" right now.
    That's right, bring me my royal coffee!

Comment

QUICK ...... Call ...... ART BELL ..... !!!!!!!!
      Straight Up

new office pic relocated to: http://truckingamerica.blogspot.com/

Comment

Mother of god! well i guess its time to arm myself and sit on the roof...

Comment

LOL Maybe it's telling all the libs to take away our guns in anticipation of the invasion?
          An impressionable child in a tumultuous world, and they say I'm at a difficult stage... --Meat Loaf

Professional Stupidity Recognition Technician

Comment

Mother of god! well i guess its time to arm myself and sit on the roof...
            You mean you don't do that anyway?
            "He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still"

-Lao Tzu

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

-Reinhold Niebuhr

Comment

Originally posted by haus409
              You mean you don't do that anyway?
              not anymore, i guess members of the community thought it was a little odd, what me being in a lawn chair bolted to the roof with an assortment of weapons, half naked and drunk watching re-runs of cops... haha

Comment

HOw is this a Law Enforcement Topic? Is saturn planning to invade our country or something?
                You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

Originally posted by Centurion44
                  HOw is this a Law Enforcement Topic? Is saturn planning to invade our country or something?
                  Have you not gotton the call dude.... the mother ship is parked at the mall......... I think they are going shopping
                  Straight Up

new office pic relocated to: http://truckingamerica.blogspot.com/

Comment

I think they are going shopping
                    They had to get batteries for their "lazers"
                    "He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still"

-Lao Tzu

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

-Reinhold Niebuhr

Comment

Originally posted by zap
                      LOL Maybe it's telling all the libs to take away our guns in anticipation of the invasion?
                      When they come, the fat earthlings will be eater first!
                      Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by L-1
                        When they come, the fat earthlings will be eater first!
                        Michael Moore will feed them for weeks. I knew he was good for something.
                        Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5435 users online. 304 members and 5131 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X