300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registered Sex Offender Shot Near Grove City Ohio

Grove City Police are investigating the death of a 50 yr old registered sex offender who was found shot twice in the chest. His body was found by a woman apparently out exercisng her dogs.
    50 yr old Jerry Ferrell's body was found on a grassy stretch in plain view on Justus Rd a street that serves a warehouse area along I270 in southwest Franklin County. Ferrell's last registered address was in Galloway west of Grove City.

I am sure many of us will mourn this loss.......................... Somebody was a damn good shot.
    Last edited by Bodie; 08-08-2005, 09:10 PM.

Good riddance.
    Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish - Euripides

Comment

My gut tells me somebody wanted to see his face as they shot him twice in the chest .... Possibly a victim of this freak or a relative. And they wanted his dead body found.
      Sda that a good person will now be prescuted for something the sytem should have odne long ago kept a predator off the streets.

Comment

Sounds like a rehabilitation to me
        "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Stuff like this doesn't happen often enough.
          That's right, bring me my royal coffee!

Comment

Hope they don't find/look for who did it.

Just saw that the guy in Utah that killed the family and only the little girl lived is now said to be the one that killed a 10yo boy in Cali. in 1997 that was unsolved

pathetic
            Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

Is that Franklin Couty SO or Grove City PD territory? Have they pulled slugs out of him yet? Bodie, please keep us posted.

A moments of silence for the deceased...I guess that means I'd have to stop applauding the shooter...umm screw it.

Comment

Grove City Police .... No Autopsy results yet.

Comment

Any idea what the offense was that put him on the registry? Granted at the age of 50 and the registry came out what? 10 years or so years ago? can't be good.
                  You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

Bodie, how come no mention of his race? Must not have been Latino huh?
                    Cowboys in town. Trouble expected.

Comment

No he was just WHITE TRASH ....... Latino's bury their dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie
                        No he was just WHITE TRASH
                        Something we can agree upon!
                        Cowboys in town. Trouble expected.

Comment

Oh damn, I will say a pray for this guy who committed this murder.

I don't think Ohio is like Cali. though and let murders go free.

This guy is a hero and will be treated like one in prison.

Comment

I think we all can agree he was a piece of sh-t. Did the person who did this get caught. I hope whoever committed this murder covered their tracks, there's always a witness somewhere.
                            Last edited by Cinque; 08-07-2005, 07:52 PM.

Comment

50 yr old Jerry Ferrell's body was found on a grassy stretch in plain view on Justus Rd a street that serves a warehouse area along I270 in southwest Franklin County.

"Justus (justice?) Road....finally he got justice!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4495 users online. 225 members and 4270 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X