X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taser = 1, Sir Smokesalot = 0

Check this out.
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0805051sword1.html

I really don't make a habit of 2nd guessing other cops, I'm just wondering why he was shot with a taser.

4 ft. sword = .40 cal. Win. SXT.....I'm too frickin' old to screw around with dudes with swords.

...well...I sell swords....but that guy needed shootin
    An impressionable child in a tumultuous world, and they say I'm at a difficult stage... --Meat Loaf

Professional Stupidity Recognition Technician

Comment

The part about the chainmail and wooden mallet actually cracked me up. I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time but since I was not there....
      Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

Note to self- medieval armour does not protect against tasers. How's the taser manage to get through that stuff anyways?

Comment

Hmmm a .45 would have been a more certain bet than the taser!

WTH?? A 4' SWORD, a wood MALLET, and THREATS of smashing heads in, sure I'd tase the guy??? Isn't that a little bit like bringing a knife to a gun fight??
          When I'll be the girl that you love, you'll be the boy that I hate...

Comment

Those officers have far more patience than I ever would.

BOOM! (repeat 12X).

Originally posted by Groundhog
            I'm too frickin' old to screw around with dudes with swords.
            I had a newbie with me a few weeks ago, and we had a psych patient that was refusing to go with the EMS people. After I gave him the usual speech about going voluntarily and therefore walking out with his dignity intact, he squared-off, and announced that he was going to kick my ***.

I immediately hosed him down with pepper spray, which took the starch out his sails, rather quickly. Afterwards, the rookie asked me why I was so quick with the pepper spray. I was quite truthful,

I said "Hey, I turned 40 last month, I'm getting too old to roll around with these a-holes anymore".
            Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish - Euripides

Comment

Remember in the "Untouchables" where they had the big liquor raid on the Canadian border, and Sean Connery took off after one of the mob guys? After about 20 steps, he lets off a few from the Thompson over the dude's head and hollers "OK, enough of this running ****!"

Comment

Originally posted by Delta784
                Those officers have far more patience than I ever would.

BOOM! (repeat 12X).

I had a newbie with me a few weeks ago, and we had a psych patient that was refusing to go with the EMS people. After I gave him the usual speech about going voluntarily and therefore walking out with his dignity intact, he squared-off, and announced that he was going to kick my ***.

I immediately hosed him down with pepper spray, which took the starch out his sails, rather quickly. Afterwards, the rookie asked me why I was so quick with the pepper spray. I was quite truthful,

I said "Hey, I turned 40 last month, I'm getting too old to roll around with these a-holes anymore".

Now that is good. I can see the look on his face, like a dog and a high piched noise. LMAO.

Comment

Oh this thread is getting good!

An impressionable child in a tumultuous world, and they say I'm at a difficult stage... --Meat Loaf

Professional Stupidity Recognition Technician

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6562 users online. 360 members and 6202 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X