300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorcycle Question

I was skimming through some of the threads and notice one about motorcycles and stop lights. I never even thought this might be a problem.

Anyway I was just wondering what else I never thought of while sharing the road with motorcycle while driving my 18 wheeler / car.

I know every now and then I will see the shadow of one drafting along behind my trailer. Lord knows what they would do if I ever popped a tire.
    Straight Up

new office pic relocated to: http://truckingamerica.blogspot.com/

Originally posted by Straight Up
    I was skimming through some of the threads and notice one about motorcycles and stop lights. I never even thought this might be a problem.

Anyway I was just wondering what else I never thought of while sharing the road with motorcycle while driving my 18 wheeler / car.

I know every now and then I will see the shadow of one drafting along behind my trailer. Lord knows what they would do if I ever popped a tire.
    they'd pop their head on the asphalt,,,

Comment

They're called "organ donors" and they serve a useful purpose.

Comment

No bike riders round here????
        Straight Up

new office pic relocated to: http://truckingamerica.blogspot.com/

Comment

Eh I guess I am a bit guilty of that sometimes, it's usually because some of the semi's are scooting along pretty good and my luck if I go to pass them there will be a 5-0 sitting on the side.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4337 users online. 269 members and 4068 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X