This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TODAY Another LATINO Drunk Wrong way on I270

Today another latino drunk drove wrong way on I270 near Dublin (Columbus)
    Units had no time to respond before he hit a semi almost head on. Semi 1 Pontiac Sunfire 0
    Latino male was very drunk & is in very seriuos condition. Truck Driver is fine.
    This is the second one this week: See previous post.

You must really be hammered to get on a major highway/freeway going the wrong way...That is nearly impossible here to do that
    Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

The most surprising thing is that he isn't dead Amazing how these drunks live through some of the stuff they live through. The guy who hit my father flew out the rear window of his firebird and lived. I saw the aftermath and was absolutly amazed by it.
      "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

I can't count the times I've passed a car going the wrong way on the big road.....scary

Oh yea.....one big truck headed north on 75 just south of the GA border.
        Straight Up

new office pic relocated to: http://truckingamerica.blogspot.com/

Comment

A few months ago, some hispanics were traveling north on I-81 in the southbound lane. They hit a truck carrying a HAZMAT head on. All 3 in the car were DOA, burned to death. Closed I-81 for over 12 hours. All three were lit.

Comment

Originally posted by Chiller
            You must really be hammered to get on a major highway/freeway going the wrong way...That is nearly impossible here to do that
            it happens a lot in oklahoma, some drunk, some just not paying attention, and freak out when they realize it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie
              Today another latino drunk drove wrong way on I270 near Dublin (Columbus)
              Units had no time to respond before he hit a semi almost head on. Semi 1 Pontiac Sunfire 0
              Latino male was very drunk & is in very seriuos condition. Truck Driver is fine.
              This is the second one this week: See previous post.
              Outstanding... What happened to "When in Rome... Do as the Romans do"? Why don't these clowns learn the language before endangering us and everyone one else. CLOSE THE BORDERS... WITH MARINES and M249'S!!!!
              sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trooper4985's official theme song

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper4985
                Outstanding... What happened to "When in Rome... Do as the Romans do"? Why don't these clowns learn the language before endangering us and everyone one else. CLOSE THE BORDERS... WITH MARINES and M249'S!!!!
                Give it ten years and the words State Trooper on your vehicle will be in Espanol.

Comment

Originally posted by Matto
                  Give it ten years and the words State Trooper on your vehicle will be in Espanol.
                  10? With these idiots electing Hillary... it will be next year!
                  sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

I say in another 5 yrs all police cars will have "Police" in spanish on them.

Comment

10? With these idiots electing Hillary... it will be next year!

LMAO, sad but true.
                      Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

Depressing
                        Straight Up

new office pic relocated to: http://truckingamerica.blogspot.com/

Comment

Arent there some counties in Texas and the Mexican border area where the offical language is Spanish? Btw, what is the Spanish translation for Sheriff? I have never heard of sheriffs in spanish speaking countries as they usually only have one national police force that handles everything.

As Bodie said, if we dont stop this invasion then my local police cars will say:

Suffolk County Police on the top

and

Policia Condado de Suffolk right below it

As it is I belive all police officers and deputy sheriffs in Suffolk County are required to speak Spanish.

All coming to a town near you!!

Comment

CLOSE THE BORDERS... WITH MARINES and M249'S!!!!
                            LOL! what marines? you mean the marines in iraq getting blown up by suicide bombers? i think theyre a little too busy to be worrying about some wetbacks jumping the fence. maybe if you elect a better president, we can hope the marines come back and do as you suggest.
                            "The American public will find it refreshing to see a Republican candidate, who's not a moralistic, sexually repressed, crusading hypocrite, who cruises airport men's rooms late at night."
                            William Shatner

Comment

Originally posted by Bart
                              LOL! what marines? you mean the marines in iraq getting blown up by suicide bombers? i think theyre a little too busy to be worrying about some wetbacks jumping the fence. maybe if you elect a better president, we can hope the marines come back and do as you suggest.
                              President has good intentions.. american people have no will. None of the troops overseas are "Over There" against their will... the draft ended years ago. I swore the oath and I think every 18yo should. It got me in the driver seat of a CV... versus the back seat.
                              sigpic

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4205 users online. 232 members and 3973 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X