300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sean Hannity!!

Do any of you listen to him?? I find him to be such great entertainment. I usually listen to him when I'm working out and he usually will amaze me or make me laugh my butt off. I just remember going to college and constanly trying to be pushed to the left. Thank god they never got the chance to brianwash me. I'm 22 and a pround republican and I think that Sean Hannity is doing a great job on the radio. I never get to see him on Fox News because I don't have cable anymore but I really enjoy his radio show. Anyone else listen to Sean? Or maybe dislike him? I would love to hear your opinions on him. Thanks!
    "This is Papa Bear. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a car of some sort; heading in the direction of, uh, you know, that place that sells chilli. Suspect is hatless. Repeat, hatless." -Chief Wiggum

I listen to him every chance I can. I don't get too much time in the evening to watch TV.
    Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

My grandfather (Ret. Army Col.) got me hooked on Sean Hannity. I'm like the only teen I know that listens to him. Having not made up my mind about which political party to follow, yet, I haven't really formulated an opinion about him. I do enjoy listening to him and get a good laugh. That's all I have to say.
      M.E.

Comment

Leo-wanna-be,
        It doesn't matter what party you belong to. It is voting for the person that you want to represent you. Typically that person shares many views and ideas with you.
        Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

You sound like my grandfather, Deputy Joe. Take that as a wonderful compliment!
          M.E.

Comment

West Kentucky area finally has a talk radio station! Hannity is one of my new addictions, along with Bill O'Rielly's radio show. O'Rielly gets a little costic sometimes, but he is still fun. Of course, for the ulitmate in crazy humor, I enjoy the Phil Hendrie show. That man is insane.

Comment

When I was back east I listened to him at every opportunity. And he had a great time slot, 3-6 pm. Now that I'm home, he's on from 12-3 and that's when I listen to our regional talk show host. Great show, I just wish they'd delay him out here.

Mike
              "Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!" -- Captain Lance Murdoch, The Simpsons

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4529 users online. 267 members and 4262 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X