300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christina Aguilera

Ok.....I'm still on midnights this week and happened to be in the station....flipping through the channels......and saw her new.....bump and grind [Eek!]

Ya know.......who needs gentlemans clubs!!!! She's another one thats....um.....er......well when the guys see it they'll know!!!!
    Steve

my wife calls her a skank. i call her yummy!!
    I'll post, You argue.

Comment

I was vegging out watching MTV over the weekend and saw the previews for her video.. Can you say... slut? Her new video "Dirty" is absolutely skanky, your wife is right Nick.

I really have no respect for people who use their bodies to compensate for lack of talent.
      No partner is worth your tears -
      the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

I hate anyone associated with MTV.

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by RachelR:
          I was vegging out watching MTV over the weekend and saw the previews for her video.. Can you say... slut? Her new video "Dirty" is absolutely skanky, your wife is right Nick.

I really have no respect for people who use their bodies to compensate for lack of talent.

hey rachel -- even sluts need love and affection and do make nice eye candy sometimes.

when i see people like her, britney, and shakira on tv i always tell my wife "you mean they sing too???"
          I'll post, You argue.

Comment

She actually has a great voice. Management must have told her to sex it up to increase sales of her CD.

As far as being a slut...what's wrong with that? Don't be so judgemental ladies because I think...*errr, gotta go- wife just got home* [Eek!]
            Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

That skinny skank needs to eat a cheeseburger.... and not throw it up.

Comment

The sad part about it is that Aquilera and Britney Spears and the others like them have an average audience age of about 10 years old. So when you see them all sexxed up and shakin their booty you see the message they are sending young children. Sure the adult men find them nice but it's the children who idolize them that are learning. My children will never be listening to crap like that. They won't be watching MTV, they won't be buying those CDs, and I'll be very involved with their after school activities and who they are hanging out with. I only wish more parents cared their children were getting sex ed from Britney Spears and MTV...
                I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by valor55:
                  The sad part about it is that Aquilera and Britney Spears and the others like them have an average audience age of about 10 years old. So when you see them all sexxed up and shakin their booty you see the message they are sending young children. Sure the adult men find them nice but it's the children who idolize them that are learning. My children will never be listening to crap like that. They won't be watching MTV, they won't be buying those CDs, and I'll be very involved with their after school activities and who they are hanging out with. I only wish more parents cared their children were getting sex ed from Britney Spears and MTV...

*Claps* Woohoo! Tell it like it is Valor!
                  If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?

Comment

quote:
                    even sluts need love and affection
                    The problem is, there are so many of them, and only one of me. Oh, okay ... I'm a slut.

Comment

Real music people.. Christina, Britney etc.. just don't sing it. It's just soma for the masses.

Now if you want to hear some real female vocalists, the kind that wouldn't be caught dead on MTV, check out Tegan & Sara. They're only 20 or 21 and they not only WRITE all their songs (a rarity) but also play the musical accompaniments as well and sing at the same time. I doubt Christina could walk and chew gum at the same time.
                      No partner is worth your tears -
                      the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

Lordy.

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by Steve in PA:
                          Ok.....I'm still on midnights this week and happened to be in the station....flipping through the channels......and saw her new.....bump and grind [Eek!]

Ya know.......who needs gentlemans clubs!!!! She's another one thats....um.....er......well when the guys see it they'll know!!!!

Why is it that every thread you start is a replica of the last one? You seem incredibly overheated. Get yourself a girl for the night and have it done with.

Comment

quote:
                            Originally posted by 555:
                            Why is it that every thread you start is a replica of the last one? You seem incredibly overheated. Get yourself a girl for the night and have it done with. [/QB]

He's saving himself for me.

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by kateykakes:
                              quote:
                              Originally posted by 555:
                              Why is it that every thread you start is a replica of the last one? You seem incredibly overheated. Get yourself a girl for the night and have it done with.

He's saving himself for me. [/QB]
                              ok katey...so hurry up and consummate this union with steve so we can be done with it. the drool oozing between you two is starting to make it's way thru my monitor screen.....eeyuck!!!

boy i'm sure glad MY hormones never go into overdrive at any time!!

now...as i was saying about christina, britney, and shakira..... [Wink] [Wink]
                              I'll post, You argue.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3970 users online. 218 members and 3752 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X