300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Officer Is Screwed!!!!

Well this is a messed up story, there is a Dept in MD i will leave the name out of this story. Lets just say they have a history of Killing people and violating the hell outta some rights. Anyway this department has a orginization who started a pool program for under privilaged kids. Unfourtunetly this area is extremely BAD, so of course the kids F'D the free pool thing up. An officer is detailed there and is doing routine overtime at this olympic sized pool. To make a long story short a HUGE fight breaks out and multiple officers respond to the location. Keep in mind the age group ranges from 5-25. An officer who was engaging a CHILD MACES the FIRE out of the child and the kid falls in the pool. With all the confusion people crying from the mace and just plain histeria no one realizes it. And you guest it the child DIES. Talking about screwed. The problem the officer has is a supervisor got on the radio and stated there term for " we have enough units every thing is fine". The Sgt is hanging this guy out to freaking dry. 10 years on and just like that its over..Man O Man!! Do you Fault him?????
    www.swornpigs.com
    ((Everybody's Got A Plan Until They Get Hit))

When did that happen?
    Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

Do you have anything to back this up, like a news article link? (as reliable as those are )
      RIP Brett Thompson, 17, 09/12/1989-09/14/2006

Seatbelts save lives

Comment

Originally posted by usafcop64528
        Do you have anything to back this up, like a news article link? (as reliable as those are )
        reliable ,,,news report,, how did you manage to use those two words in the same sentence.

Comment

Just happened today

im sure it will be a article about it i will make sure i post it.
          www.swornpigs.com
          ((Everybody's Got A Plan Until They Get Hit))

Comment

Its all how he articulates his report. If he had a logical reason to mace the kid, then there shouldnt be a prob. Sucks the kid drownd, and Id have to read more details to get a wider prospective on the issue, but from what you posted, then no I dont think the officer is at fault.

Comment

Was the officer the lifeguard too?
              An impressionable child in a tumultuous world, and they say I'm at a difficult stage... --Meat Loaf

Professional Stupidity Recognition Technician

Comment

Kid had no business at the deep end of the pool if he couldn't swim.
                "there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by gotthblues
                  reliable ,,,news report,, how did you manage to use those two words in the same sentence.
                  I'm not sure. I'm losing my sanity I think

Seatbelts save lives

Comment

Originally posted by usafcop64528
                    I'm not sure. I'm losing my sanity I think
                    thats okay,,just checkin,,,had to make sure you werent a news spy

Comment

Originally posted by gotthblues
                      thats okay,,just checkin,,,had to make sure you werent a news spy
                      I know one person in the news industry. And that is one to many. CANNOT stand reporters

Seatbelts save lives

Comment

What no life gaurd on duty?
                        "In my life I have met many people who were quick to point a finger, and but a few that cared enough lift one"

ME

Comment

Why should the officer be screwed?

Sure the brass will probably hang him out to dry, the media will call him incompetent, and the community leaders will call him a murderer, but let's talk reality.

If the use of force was righteous, then that's an accident. Tragic of course but let's remember the real idiots here, the kids that started fightning.

NOT the officer that probably tried his best to break up the fight.

Why blame criminal deliquents when we can blame a police officer?
                          Last edited by davidh304; 08-05-2005, 02:26 AM.
                          I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.

"Why didn't you put that out on the radio?"
                          "I don't know Sarge, I guess I got caught up in the moment"
                          "The MOMENT is when we F--king need you!" - K-9 Sgt Myhre to unidentified Officer

In Valor there is Hope

Comment

wait where was the life guard??? how could he miss this kid falling into the water???

Comment

Perhaps the lifeguard was engaged in the tussle.
                              Minimum effort yeilds minimal results

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3248 users online. 147 members and 3101 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X