300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deer Gets Creamed By Cruiser

A Deer Gets Creamed by a Crusier and the dash cam caught it all.
    Check it out on wimp.com

is that the one where the deputy is running code at night, about 120 mph.

Comment

wow...I'd have liked to see the damage that caused. Hope s/he was ok.

Thats just one more thing we need to be careful about....especially now on out through December.
      An impressionable child in a tumultuous world, and they say I'm at a difficult stage... --Meat Loaf

Professional Stupidity Recognition Technician

Comment

DAMN!

Sweet soundtrack though.
        Bill Cosby: Stewie, what do you think candy is made out of?
        Stewie Griffin: Sunshine and farts! What the hell kind of question is that?!

Comment

This link is way better.

http://wimp.com/policecrash/

Bet that officer never lives that down.
          A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

I was required to take a defensive driving course and they showed us the video of an RCMP cruiser that hit a deer. Holy crap was that car smashed good. Not too long ago another police cruiser hit a moose and the results were a lot more tragic I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Spee-Dee
              I was required to take a defensive driving course and they showed us the video of an RCMP cruiser that hit a deer. Holy crap was that car smashed good. Not too long ago another police cruiser hit a moose and the results were a lot more tragic I believe.
              Absolutely. When you hit something that's 900-1500 pounds, you're going to do some serious damage and maybe even get yourself killed.
              Bill Cosby: Stewie, what do you think candy is made out of?
              Stewie Griffin: Sunshine and farts! What the hell kind of question is that?!

Comment

I drilled one early one morning. It walked right out beside a guy's house. In an area not known for deer. I was so peeved that if the wreck had not killed it my 9MM would have.

Comment

Originally posted by Contact
                  This link is way better.

Anyone know what happened in this crash? Was the officer going too fast or was there some sort of vehicle problem? Its hard to tell from the video but it doesn't look like the officer was going very fast.
                  "Thats a pretty cool sidearm you got there....What is it?"
                  "I don't know what its called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a mans life"

Comment

In Rhode Island

In Rhode Island when one hits a deer, or anything else, your required to report it immediatly. And, if you dont the DEM gets so ****ed they want to give you a citation, as if it's your fault the deer decided to walk if front of a moving vehicle. Im sure the deer didn't want to die. And if you swerve and hit something else OH MY G.D they REALLY GET ****ED. As if Department of Environmental Management was saving the world. Then later they post messages saying that the state is overpopulated with deer, coyote etc.. Its really rediculous

Comment

Originally posted by omegaman
                      In Rhode Island when one hits a deer, or anything else, your required to report it immediatly. And, if you dont the DEM gets so ****ed they want to give you a citation, as if it's your fault the deer decided to walk if front of a moving vehicle. Im sure the deer didn't want to die. And if you swerve and hit something else OH MY G.D they REALLY GET ****ED. As if Department of Environmental Management was saving the world. Then later they post messages saying that the state is overpopulated with deer, coyote etc.. Its really rediculous

Hitting a deer where I live used to be seen as an "act of God" by SGI and so you didn't have to pay the deductable on getting your vehicle fixed and it didn't take away from any of your points. I believe they changed that now though. I don't really hit things so I don't have much expertise in vehicle damage and animal damage claims.

Comment

Originally posted by gonefishin
                        Anyone know what happened in this crash? Was the officer going too fast or was there some sort of vehicle problem? Its hard to tell from the video but it doesn't look like the officer was going very fast.

Actually, the suspects car (which was a much smaller car) just barely made the turn, no suprise the rolling wall didn't make the turn.

Looks like neither one of the drivers knew they were turning there!!
                        A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

Originally posted by Contact
                          This link is way better.

Can you say BRAKE FADE!
                          Anyone who believes "the customer is always right" has never been a police officer.

Comment

That looked like a building, not a deer? I could be wrong though?
                            South Bloomfield Police Department
                            K9 Unit

American Working Dog Council

Comment

Originally posted by K9 Gunner
                              That looked like a building, not a deer? I could be wrong though?
                              That one is a building. There's another one involving a deer though. It took me awhile to find too.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5345 users online. 318 members and 5027 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X