300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrorist Raid Rules!

A guideline for some British officers when raiding a Muslim house, think these will become more widespread? http://www.lsnmedia.co.uk/luton/

[I]These include:

"Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince" - Unknown Author

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” - John Adams

Comment

Is it okay to eat your ham sandwich while you are waiting for them to open up?
      If you run, you'll only go to jail tired

Comment

You have to be kidding me.. This wasn't a joke?

Obviously these people making these "guidelines" aren't/weren't ever cops.

Comment

Let's ask them if we should film the search or take pictures of the suspects. Or better yet, let them dress up in clothing so all we get is a picture of a tablecloth with two eyes. That'll be real helpful for IDs later.
          LOL thats so great

Comment

Wanna talk about desecration?? How about them fuc#$%s blowing up My Twin TOWERS., ARGH I cant stand it anymore. This had better be a joke.
            I got nothing for now

Comment

That's asinine.

Rattel, you stole my joke. But being from Memphis it was going to be a BBQ sammich!

Actually, I would take great pleasure in desecrating the premises.
              "Patrolling the Idiocracy"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6301 users online. 358 members and 5943 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X