300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angry Cop

Cop thinks fast-food server shortchanged him, chaos ensues. Fixed link: (NOT SAFE FOR WORK) http://www.filecabi.net/host/file/gavemea20/wmv
    Last edited by COPS; 08-02-2005, 08:42 PM.

couldnt open it.

Comment

Originally posted by gotthblues
      couldnt open it.
      ditto......

Comment

Link is fixed and is no longer work safe http://www.filecabi.net/host/file/gavemea20/wmv

Comment

Cleared of wrong doing? are you serious?

Comment

Originally posted by chicubfn
            Cleared of wrong doing? are you serious?

That's what the reliable sources at Maximum Exposure said.
            A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

The girl was not exactly a gem but the officer wasnt the sharpest tool in the shed either.

Comment

OK what was he going to charge her with???? Failing math....This has happened before. count the money at the end of the shift and make everything right.
                I don't let one bad apple ruin the whole bunch but a lot of people will. This cop didn't help the reps of a lot of good cops
                As far as the girl, she was young and put into a bad position. scared people do stupid things.
                Besides....when did Wendys start selling donuts????
                Straight Up

new office pic relocated to: http://truckingamerica.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up
                  They don't sell donuts. What does that have to do with anything?

Please don't tell me that you're one of those lame-asses that thinks a cop/donut joke is still funny, after 20+ years. Get some new material.
                  Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish - Euripides

Comment

Originally posted by Delta784
                    They don't sell donuts. What does that have to do with anything?

Please don't tell me that you're one of those lame-asses that thinks a cop/donut joke is still funny, after 20+ years. Get some new material.
                    Really..... Its 2005. We drink latte's & eat scones, not donuts.

Comment

As far as the girl, she was young and put into a bad position. scared people do stupid things.
                      I would've used the words stupid bitch in place of "young" but to each his own. Sure the cop may have had no excuse to get up in her face, but when it comes down to it, if an officer says you're coming with me, you go.

If you feel you have been taken unfairly, take it up later in court. I love how the caption spells it "po-lice"... She reminds me of a lot of the ignorant uneducated worthless pieces of.....

nevermind.. you get my drift..

Comment

Originally posted by Stan Switek
                        Really..... Its 2005. We drink latte's & eat scones, not donuts.
                        I must be old fashioned. I drink frappachinos and eat canolis.
                        No man is justified in doing evil on the grounds of expediency. - Theodore Roosevelt, The Strenuous Life: Essays and Addresses (1900)

Comment

OK what was he going to charge her with????
                          Retail theft.

But "cleared of any wrongdoing?" THERE'S a crock of ****.

Ignorance in a uniform meets ignorance in the ghetto.

Comment

Personally, I think the cop overreacted. If that cop hasn't seen Super Troopers yet, he needs to. "And uh... gimmie a liter cola!" He should be given a nametag that says "Farva".

That being all said, criminally speaking the cop did nothing wrong. He believed a crime had occured and believed he had enough probable cause to affect an arrest. When attempting to place the offender under arrest, she resisted. What she doesn't know is if she had co-operated with the officer, the situation would probably have turned out a lot worse for the poe-leese.

Anyone else laugh when she said "I don't like police anyway, they took my brother to prison"? I was shocked to hear that she had a close relative in jail. She seemed so edcuated and well-raised.
                            Last edited by Centurion44; 08-03-2005, 03:05 AM.
                            You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

First of all what was she going to be charged with? Secondly his dumb *** should be reprimanded for not paying attention, paying attention to detail is one attribute an officer needs to possibly save their lives and such. He should apologize to her personally for overreacting and escalating the situation. I hope for her sake she files charges against his lame ***.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4973 users online. 303 members and 4670 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X