Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever seen a high speed pursuit with a female?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever seen a high speed pursuit with a female?

I can't even think of any incidence other than a female who was slow to yield.

High speed pursuit means busting lights and doubling or tripling the speed limit

I wasn't in the chase but investigated the aftermath. W/F in a rental car turns around at a roadblock in a drug neighborhood (on her way to buy some H) and the chase car takes off after her. After about 5 minutes of running around in circles blowing lights and stop signs, she whips up into a church parking lot, sticks a pistol in her mouth and blows her brains out. The bosses called it a "death in custody" ( ), so me & and another guy had to carry the ball instead of the ME's investigators doing the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Groundhog
      I wasn't in the chase but investigated the aftermath. W/F in a rental car turns around at a roadblock in a drug neighborhood (on her way to buy some H) and the chase car takes off after her. After about 5 minutes of running around in circles blowing lights and stop signs, she whips up into a church parking lot, sticks a pistol in her mouth and blows her brains out. The bosses called it a "death in custody" ( ), so me & and another guy had to carry the ball instead of the ME's investigators doing the whole thing.

Wow. Talk about taking it hard on herself.
      A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

yup, female was stopped by male officer, he found a bag of weed, she smacked him, took off in her turbo charged eclipse, she was doing about 150 on the fourlane, after her tires got the spike stripe, the fight was on. and yes, she lost, baaaad.

Comment

My beat partner got into a chase behind a female. I was trying to get there to assist but she was at 130mph, so was I, about 4 miles back. Partner was on her until she bit it on an offramp. She was doped up and a bit unfriendly, not sure why . I got there just in time to see her go "plunk" on the ground.

Comment

http://www.odmp.org/officer.php?oid=16916

Comment

dont mean to highjack here, but i ve seen more women fight an arrest than actually run. i guess they think that if they squeel enough, the officer will stop.

Comment

Another deputy and I were working adjacent areas that bordered another parish (county for the rest of you). A bolo came over from that parish in reference to an armed robbery with a last known direction of travel--headed our way. We met up and set up on the median of the roadway just in case she decided to come all the way through. Sure enough, cruising along with the rest of the traffic was a white 00 Grand Prix GTP. When she looked directly at us and saw us pulling towards the roadway she nailed it. It was at shift change so most of the other guys had blown off the bolo and headed in. We called out with the vehicle and all of a sudden everyone wanted to start rolling, lol. Well, needless to say, she ran for 5 miles at 100 mph (our policy states we can not pit anyone) until she tried taking an on ramp onto the interstate. She flipped the car twice and fractured three vertebra in her back and the last I heard she is in a wheelchair. We recovered the gun and purse with the cash she threw out of the window and the second gun she had tucked underneath the driver's seat.

Comment

Myself and a Deputy got into a chase last winter with a female that was driving a stolen SUV....that she stole at gunpoint the night before in Kansas City with two other wannabe thugs that were riding with her.
                  We chased her for about 40 miles on rural highways and Interstate before the fine folks with Clay County MO SD and Liberty MO PD spiked her ***. We were going well over 100MPH at times.

Comment

Originally posted by gotthblues
                    dont mean to highjack here, but i ve seen more women fight an arrest than actually run. i guess they think that if they squeel enough, the officer will stop.
                    Or they think a bystander will take pity and stick up for her or try to spin it as excessive force.

Comment

We have one in our jail that actually is in for a high speed chase.. She had her baby in the car at the time too.

Comment

I've been in one. Actually my first pursuit. She was high on crack and in a stolen (sort of) truck.
                        Two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Groundhog
                          After about 5 minutes of running around in circles blowing lights and stop signs, she whips up into a church parking lot, sticks a pistol in her mouth and blows her brains out.
                          Well, they say "Fiends LIVE for their next hit."

She couldn't get it, so I guess there was nothing to live for anymore that night.

Comment

Yes, and you can pretty much guarantee it will end in a crash.
                            Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

Comment

Sute, Several times. One suicidal nut case went wrong way on freeway and called 911 to tell us she was trying to kill herself. tazed and arrested after a brief chase and struggle.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3230 users online. 131 members and 3099 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X