Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bikinis

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why has there been no mention of chocolate pudding?

    Comment


    • quote:
      Originally posted by chickw/guns:
      Why has there been no mention of chocolate pudding?

      because too many people here like honey. just ask mitzi!!
      I'll post, You argue.

      Comment


      • Alright, Steve...you asked for it!!!

        Time to break out the spanking tool, the aggressiveness, the cuffs, the blind folds and the leg irons and the feather, the duct tape and the ropes and a gas chamber...

        Where the hell are you? I'm going to hunt you down...this time, you better run....RRRRRUN Steve, RUN!
        "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

        Comment


        • Listen, while you're out looking for him, why don't you just swing by my place? And bring the ... well, all but the gas chamber. 'K? Great!

          Comment


          • OOOOOOoohh, and a set of voo-doo doll....my, my, my....Ciaj..can you handle all that?? Can you hancle this chica??? Can ya? Huh? Can YA?? [Wink]
            "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

            Comment


            • quote:
              Originally posted by Christina:
              Alright, Steve...you asked for it!!!

              Time to break out the spanking tool, the aggressiveness, the cuffs, the blind folds and the leg irons and the feather, the duct tape and the ropes and a gas chamber...

              Where the hell are you? I'm going to hunt you down...this time, you better run....RRRRRUN Steve, RUN!

              Hurt me baby..hurt me!!! Treat me like the bad boy that I am [Wink] LOL
              Steve

              Comment


              • If I did, you'd wish you never asked for it...so count your blessings honey...
                "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

                Comment


                • i Am sorta late to this thread but i am not a judgemantal fat chick and i always thought less is not more. These girls are looking for a man because good girls leave at least a little to the imagination.
                  "To each his own"

                  Comment


                  • Oh come on Blonde Heat, I don't think any of us here got close to what we are all actually capable of. [Wink]
                    BTW, I already have a man, don't need another one. I am just giving helpful tips to the singles! LOL
                    In valor there is hope - Tacitus

                    Comment


                    • I think she was talking about the girls in the bikinis

                      (as far as leaving something to the imagination...and looking for men)

                      however, i could be wrong [Wink]

                      [ 10-14-2002, 10:29 PM: Message edited by: jellybean40 ]
                      "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

                      Comment


                      • Re: the last bikini shot: I've seen butterfly stitches that covered more....but I'm NOT complaining.
                        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                        -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

                        Comment


                        • My mistake JellyBean and Blonde, this topic took so many turns, I couldn't even remember the original post! LOL
                          It started out as women in bikinis and took a turn to chocolate pudding, handcuffs and everything in between! [Wink]
                          I was just joking anyway, didn't mean to offend anyone...
                          In valor there is hope - Tacitus

                          Comment


                          • quote:
                            Originally posted by jellybean40:
                            I think she was talking about the girls in the bikinis

                            (as far as leaving something to the imagination...and looking for men)

                            however, i could be wrong [Wink]

                            as long as we are not talking men in bikinis [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

                            Comment


                            • quote:
                              Originally posted by Blonde Heat:
                              i Am sorta late to this thread but i am not a judgemantal fat chick and i always thought less is not more. These girls are looking for a man because good girls leave at least a little to the imagination.

                              Don't get me started on "good girls".
                              That would require another thread.

                              Comment


                              • I'm late to this thread. I didn't open the link .. but if they wear bikini's its probably too rich for my blood.

                                I HATE SWIMWEAR.... cause im fat..

                                I bet those chicks look hot! if I was hot.. I'd wear a thong... err butt floss. The good lord knows I don't need a push-up bra tho.
                                Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 4001 users online. 280 members and 3721 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X