Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet she has CUFFS and knows how to use them, too!
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

And I bet they aren't those fur lined ones either.

Feel the steel baby [Eek!] [Wink]

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by shooter1201:
        I bet she has CUFFS and knows how to use them, too!

shooter,

You swore you wouldn't tell anyone. I'll have to spank you for that. [Wink]

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by Niteshift:
          Does closed door mean locked? As in "you belong to me now and there is no escape, so do as you're told"? [Eek!]

You've been peeking. [Wink]

Comment

I like aggressive women....
            "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
            -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by shooter1201:
              I like aggressive women....

Come to katey...I'll show you aggressive. [Wink]

Comment

This thread is making me think of the movie "tomcats". When the guy(cuch from jerry maquire)goes to the libririans house and ends up handcuffed to the bed Next thing you know grandma comes out with a huge-*** paddle [Eek!]
                [Eek!]

Comment

You'd wear one of those suits?! [Eek!]

Hhhhmmmmmmm, I used to picture you as b*tchy frump....now, I'm picturing you as a b*tchy fox. [Wink]

I want you.
                  Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by FLLawdog:
                    Dammit, Tpr! There's women folk walkin' 'round with nuttin' more than skeeter bites and you're throwin' away perfectly good boobies! [Eek!]

I threw away 3 pounds of them. A DDD is a little too much for me! C's are perfect, as someone else has said. My hubby always complains about me leaving my boobs in New Hampshire in the trashcan. Ewwww!
                    "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

Hmmm...

Alot has been going on while I've been out in the community this am.

Someone mentioned C Cups... I've been told those are ther perfect size. (Heh...glad mine are.)

Hancuffs? Got'em baby... hinged steel infact.

As for the cooter floss, I'm sorry...not attractive, then again I'm not into looking at women's cooters either.

Hmmm, did I leave anything out?

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by Piper:
                        Hmmm...

Yes, you didn't tell how aggressive you are.

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by BRICKCOP:

You'd wear one of those suits?! [Eek!]

Hhhhmmmmmmm, I used to picture you as b*tchy frump....now, I'm picturing you as a b*tchy fox. [Wink]

I want you.

Dont be so quick to change your mind, Brick. I still picture her as a bitchy frump, but now I picture her as a bitchy frump wearing a nice bathing suit. <shudder>

its all in fun, 555, just poking fun at you, dont get your pit hairs in a twist.

agh, im just kidding, jeez.

Comment

quote:
                            Originally posted by Piper:
                            Hmmm...

Alot has been going on while I've been out in the community this am.

Someone mentioned C Cups... I've been told those are ther perfect size. (Heh...glad mine are.)

Hancuffs? Got'em baby... hinged steel infact.

As for the cooter floss, I'm sorry...not attractive, then again I'm not into looking at women's cooters either.

Cuffs??? Hmmmmmmmmmm [Wink]

Comment

I hope your handcuff experiences are better than mine. LOL I got them slapped on me before by my hubby, trying to be cute...he pinched my skin and I got a big ol' bruise!! That wrecks a moment!

I'd go for the fuzzy ones.
                              "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

quote:
                                Originally posted by Tprspouse:
                                I hope your handcuff experiences are better than mine. LOL I got them slapped on me before by my hubby, trying to be cute...he pinched my skin and I got a big ol' bruise!! That wrecks a moment!

I'd go for the fuzzy ones.

It takes practice, don't give up so quick. [Wink]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5755 users online. 349 members and 5406 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X