Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish, 10mm...I'd buy me a set and sew 'em onto my pillow. Nuttin' says comfy and cozy like yer head between a set of C cups!

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by FLLawdog:
      I wish, 10mm...I'd buy me a set and sew 'em onto my pillow. Nuttin' says comfy and cozy like yer head between a set of C cups!

ROFLMAO...... now that's a pillow I wanna sleep in.

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by Steve in PA:
        LOL.......you know........there is a site dedicated to the camel-toe!! Someone told me about it....honest!!!

Don't ask, please don't ask,i'm just a wealth of wasted knowledge and useless trivia, but here you go steve: Camel toes
        I also have a site for accidental slippage of female nipples. Like I said, don't ask!

[ 10-09-2002, 10:52 PM: Message edited by: Mortal Knight ]

Comment

quote:
          Oh my.

Piper...

You're being awfully.....reserved....lately......
          "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
          -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by RachelR:
            I bet this little bikini costs more than one piece bathing suits too!

The bikini is a one piece bathing suit!

[ 10-10-2002, 01:40 AM: Message edited by: JB ]
            JB
            Romans 13:1-5

Comment

MK,

Thanks....but I.....um.....er, stumbled onto that site along time ago!!!

Someone sent it to me......yeah thats it......someone sent it to me
              Steve

Comment

Where are the ladies in here who keep you men in line? LOL...or must I do something to keep order here??
                "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

Comment

Whip me......beat me.....spank me!!
                  Steve

Comment

You're choice, Steve....whipping, beating or spanking...I am a master at all three....you tell me what you want...

Comment

"The bikini is a one piece bathing suit!"

BIkini......meaning 2 piece.

The ones shown are considered mono-kinis (no, I didn't make that up).

"I am a master at all three"

Dare I ask where that experience came from? [Eek!]

[ 10-10-2002, 09:29 AM: Message edited by: Niteshift ]

Comment

Ssssshhh....you don't want me tell everyone what you taught me, do ya, Nite??

Comment

QUOTE FROM KATEY:
                          "If you would wear it, fine, just don't start griping when men start learing at you. After all, aren't you suggesting they look at your cooch wearing something like that? And then when they do look, you'd call them pigs."

that goes for ANYTHING a woman wears. short skirt...i;m lookin at your legs. midriff top...i'm lookin at your belly. looooowwww cut dress or top...i'm lookin at the cleavage.

i agree katey.....you wear revealing stuff then
                          b!tch when we look at it. so then why ARE you wearing it?? you know what you look like so you ain't wearin it for yourself. you are doing it so others will look...simple as that.

wearing dental floss up your butt?? well then i'm going to gander at it. wearing 2 quarters and fishin line up top?? well then i'm going to stare at em.

you showin???? well then,i'm lookin!!! simple as that.
                          I'll post, You argue.

Comment

"you don't want me tell everyone what you taught me, do ya, Nite??"

Oh my [Eek!]

Nick and katey have a point. I watched a girl in the mall just yesterday complain that a guy was looking at her butt. I don't suppose that the fact that she had shorts on that had a message written across the butt could have had ANY bearing on that?

By the same token, it doesn't give someone license to follow them all over obviously staring at someone.

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by Christina:
                              Where are the ladies in here who keep you men in line?

I haven't had any complaints yet. I prefer to keep them in line PRIVATELY, as in behind closed doors. It's much more fun that way.
                              [Wink]

Comment

Does closed door mean locked? As in "you belong to me now and there is no escape, so do as you're told"? [Eek!]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3009 users online. 149 members and 2860 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X