• Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:
    Originally posted by CopInNY:
    Two words: Camel-Toe

ROFLMAO

Comment

LOL.......you know........there is a site dedicated to the camel-toe!! Someone told me about it....honest!!!
      Steve

Comment

Well, I guess if it is ok to show that stuff I'm going to call it like I see it.

I think it's nasty, looks like she has floss up her cooter.

*ick*

Comment

LOL Piper........ya know!!!
          Steve

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by Steve in PA:
            LOL Piper........ya know!!!

I KNOW!!!!!

Comment

I have seen eye patches use more material than those bikini bottoms. [Wink]

Comment

If you look REAL close in the corner of pics you will see "Photo by BRICKCOP".

The sad part is that the real Photographer was probably French....and gay.
                Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by Piper:
                  Well, I guess if it is ok to show that stuff I'm going to call it like I see it.

*ick*

"cooter"? Ha-ha. That's a new one to me.
                  "The streets of Philadelphia are safe...it's the people that make them unsafe"---Frank Rizzo
                  http://hometown.aol.com/ppd9886/PhillyCopSpot.html

Comment

What's a Hoe we don't have them down here.
                    Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Still haven't looked at that site but if the bikini is as small as everyone makes it out to be.. whats the use in wearing one! I bet this little bikini costs more than one piece bathing suits too!
                      No partner is worth your tears -
                      the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

Rachel, don't look...LOL...if that's the way you feel, don't look....
                        "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by Piper:

*ick*

Wasn't cooter the name of the grease monkey cousin on Dukes of Hazard??????????????
                          Steve

Comment

I would wear it. Not in pink though, I'm not the pink wearing kind.
                            I saw a Chanel one that had a top that was basically two tiny little circles on a skinny string, now that I would wear! I even tried to make one with thread and cotton rounds.

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by 555:
                              I would wear it.

If you would wear it, fine, just don't start griping when men start learing at you. After all, aren't you suggesting they look at your cooch wearing something like that? And then when they do look, you'd call them pigs.

Comment

How do you know what I'd call them?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5473 users online. 354 members and 5119 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X