Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quote:
    Originally posted by Christina:
    Hey, it's gonna take more effort out of you fellows to see a picture of me showing more skin then appropriate...you gotta give and take, you know..... [Wink]

My picture is in my profile.

Comment

• quote:
      Originally posted by Blonde Heat:
      i Am sorta late to this thread but i am not a judgemantal fat chick and i always thought less is not more. These girls are looking for a man because good girls leave at least a little to the imagination.

Using that definition, the women wearing Burkhas in Afghanistan must be REALLY good girls!!. "Look, Osama, an ankle! Whoppee!!"

Comment

• quote:
        Hey, it's gonna take more effort out of you fellows to see a picture of me showing more skin then appropriate...you gotta give and take, you know.....

OK...cut to the chase. How much $$$?
        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
        -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

• Ooooohhh, what I want is not available in stores and can not be substituted with dollars...i'll leave it up to your imagination...whatever follows is your call....
          "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

Comment

• Really? Oh, goodie....!
            "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
            -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

• i'm starting to get this feeling that you're not lying when you say that your memory isn't what it used to be, but your imagination is making up for it!

Comment

• I can't let this thread die!!!!!!

http://www.wickedweasel.com/bikinicomp/004/benedettaW/benedetta12.asp
                Steve

Comment

• Christina is talking Quid Prop Quo....

***sits back with the popcorn...... *****
                  Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

• Something's missing from this Bikinis thread...let me think realllly hard... [Wink]

i've got it!!

[ 10-21-2002, 02:04 AM: Message edited by: jellybean40 ]
                    "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

• Wow...Now I don't have to go to the zoo to see camel toes! [Eek!]

IMHO, less is more (more sexy & classy)...Why not walk around nekkid instead of wearing those bikinis...err, thongs...I mean butt-floss. But what do I know?
                      Officer, I borrowed these pants!

Comment

• Oh my....I have no comment....it's better that way... [Eek!]

Comment

• Hey jellybean, ask me before you post my picture again. Sheesh
                          Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

• I have no idea what she's up to!?!?!?!?!

http://www.wickedweasel.com/bikinicomp/004/dorotejaW/doroteja05.asp
                            Steve

Comment

• Ya know???? I can't wait til beach season rolls around. It's just way too cold around these days........hmmm, let's see...186 days left til summer starts.

Is it just me or is anyone else getting tired of this cold weather?
                              "I pity da foo. Stop yo jibba jabba!!"

Comment

• quote:
                                Ok, I know summer is over......but I found this web site and was wondering just who would wear these???
                                I don't know either Steve, but if you find more than one woman who will wear that stuff. Please send the one's you don't want NORTH to Boston. Blondes, brunnetts, redheads, any color, I don't care!!

What I really want to know is why I never see anything like that on the beaches when I'm there? All I ever see are guys in speedo's, and women with way to much on!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3476 users online. 196 members and 3280 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X