Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even my thongs are not as small as those biknis... I wonder what stirred those girls to wear stuff like that
    "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

Comment

• Christina,

Frankly, I don't believe your thongs are not as small. [Wink] If you wish to send a reBUTTal, feel free to PM a thong pic of you.

..no, really....prove me wrong...I double-dog dare ya....!!!

[ 10-15-2002, 11:09 AM: Message edited by: BRICKCOP ]
      Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

• Ladies and germs, we have yet ANOTHER challenge! Yeah, Christina.....show us your wardrobe!
        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
        -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

• quote:
          Originally posted by BRICKCOP:
          Christina,

Frankly, I don't believe your thongs are not as small. [Wink] If you wish to send a reBUTTal, feel free to PM a thong pic of you.

..no, really....prove me wrong...I double-dog dare ya....!!!

Link, link....... we demand a link to the pictures to prove your case. [Wink]

Comment

• The only way you can get a picture of me is if you take a picture of me yourself...

Comment

• Have camera, WILL travel!
              "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."

Comment

• Yea, you may be able to take pictures but you can't fix it to get it to work on the computer, can ya?

Comment

• I can't, but.........

Comment

• Bahhhhhhh, send em to me, I will scan em in.
                    BTW, I just got a new scanner/copier/printer in one, the HP 2110. So I can help ya out Shooter.

Comment

• quote:
                      Originally posted by Christina:
                      Even my thongs are not as small as those biknis... I wonder what stirred those girls to wear stuff like that

I think there are several of us here who meet the requirements to be judges on this. I think a picture or two (front and back) should be sent to us and we'll get back to you with our decision
                      Steve

Comment

• Heck, I'm not picky..I'd settle for a SIDE view.LOL

Comment

• I can't believe this thread is still going! hehe

Hey, has anyone tried the new pads for thongs? [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
                          "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

• No comment...LOL..no comment

Comment

• Hey, it's gonna take more effort out of you fellows to see a picture of me showing more skin then appropriate...you gotta give and take, you know..... [Wink]

Comment

• My wife uses em, she had to cut down the others, until they came out with the ones specifically for thongs.
                                She has no complaints.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4112 users online. 294 members and 3818 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X