300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solution for LE and the Military

just a little idea to get some help for the troops and LE, taking care of two problems at once! Just get all of the gangbangers from the cities across the US and outfit them with weapons and let them loose in Iraq to take care of those insurgents, Im pretty sure they would be more than happy to do this since terrorism is hurting their gangs.
    Baltimore Police Dept

Written/PAT- 10/21/12-Pass
    Written Psych- 10/22/12- Pass
    BI Interview/Polygraph/Psyc - 12/5/12
    Physical -TBD

How is terrorism hurting their gangs? I've seen stats, it's been awhile but I saw them, where some large gangs were profiting from terrorism.
    sigpic

Comment

I haven't read anything official, but the only way I can imagine terrorism hurting gang activity is the OHS monitoring border activity and maybe hintering their smuggling operations.

And why give gangbangers any weapons? They can use the ones they already have. If they run out, I'm sure they'll manage to steal some more while their over there.
      You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

Here's how it'd help..... kill them off ALONGSIDE the terrorist. They're basically the same thing without the turban (well, maybe the dew rag is their equivalent). Cause all in all... as a whole, they are just a bunch of mentally unstable cowards.
        sigpic

Comment

yes that was what I was talking about, their smuggling operations, and also the big thing on the news is terrorism, not gangs so they lost their publicity a little. and also for fear of attack I think that many places are busting down on guns. But I meant of arming them with rocket launchers and crap like that unless you walk a beat where the gang bangers went vice city?

and also a little off subject but here it is anyway:
          Osama Bin Laden proposed another attack on the US by way of the drug trade, he proposed to poison the drug supply that was entering the US, after quickly thinking about this idea, unsuprisingly the cartels turned this down.
          Baltimore Police Dept

Physical -TBD

Comment

Originally posted by VargaM
            also a little off subject but here it is anyway:
            Osama Bin Laden proposed another attack on the US by way of the drug trade, he proposed to poison the drug supply that was entering the US, after quickly thinking about this idea, unsuprisingly the cartels turned this down.
            If by "drugs" you are meaning illegal narcotics... he can poison that all he wants for all I could care! Someone found themselves a victim of that "attack" that is their own damn fault.
            sigpic

Comment

yes I forgot to tack that on the end how stupid of me to forget, that is one reason why I want to become a LEO, I HATE drugs, it screws up peoples lives that is why I have never tried any before and am proud to say this, the only drug Im on is ADRENALINE, yes I am an adrenaline Junkie, I play Ice Hockey and when I get out there I get my high as you could say, but some people don't understand this, but anyways, my uncle who I am not very proud of and not close at all to him loves drugs, and he got my other uncle killed over these drugs, by way of introducing him to them, this is very embarrassing to tell people, I am happy I don't see him very much. sorry guys I got a little off subject
              Baltimore Police Dept

Physical -TBD

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6197 users online. 374 members and 5823 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X