300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fashion Flops

I love to shop; I love fashion, but OMG, I think Halloween came just a bit early at this fashion show. When I looked at the pics, all I could think was, WTF?

Give ya ten bucks if you can guess what this is!

For this one I'll give ya $20!

I have to have this!

Trick or Treat!

Sgt. Dave, your date is here!

I swear this was in my nightmare the other night!

Looks like her cats had fun with this dress!

THIS will be in every woman's closet this year!

ok katey $10 thank you ...that design is for the desert dweller women so they dont get sunburnt you silly girl, 2 nd one AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH then thereis one for the smoking room and the other is for checking metal detectors daves date lmaoooooooooooooo..beetlejuices sister and your green with envy to ,*****s never hurt anyone [Wink]
    and she has never heard of tissues or hankerchiefs

Comment

Answer: Aliens that did not make it on the original Star Trek.
      When do I get my $$$?

Comment

What's REALLY scarey is that people will actually buy those things, wear them out in public, and then wonder why they were assaulted!! [Eek!]

That must be the "Livin' under the overpass" collection...
        " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

those are all unbelievably scary!!! [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
          This post has been rated PG-13 for your viewing pleasure.

Comment

This just proves my theory that fashion designers actually HATE WOMEN.

The sad part is, that so many stupid women will buy into this schidt.
            6P1 (retired)

Comment

Fashion shows are just that SHOWS. They are meant to express a mood or idea. Nobody thinks you should actually wear the outfits as they're displayed in some of those shows. If you deconstructed some of those over the top outfits you might find individual pieces that work on the street.

Comment

I understand they have to put some crazy crap in the show to attract attention and create a buzz. But at some point how about showing something real. What is the mood or idea they're trying to express? Is it "look at all this dopey, impractical stuff I made..."

How are you supposed to recognize their clothing line in the store if they don't show it to you. I'm no Georgio Armani but I think a fashion show would be a good place for them to show it (DUH).

They should ALL be like Victoria's Secret fashion shows- right up front with no BS.
                Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by 555:
                  Fashion shows are just that SHOWS. They are meant to express a mood or idea. Nobody thinks you should actually wear the outfits as they're displayed in some of those shows. If you deconstructed some of those over the top outfits you might find individual pieces that work on the street.

Then why would they call their line of clothes "Ready to Wear"? Where exactly would they wear them to?? A Halloween party??

BTW, when checking the links again, Yahoo has changed the pics to new designers. Not sure where the ones are from last night when I posted, but if you didn't see them, they were FUGLY!

Comment

Yeah I would agree that they were ugly but obviously someone liked them. Fashion is art and it's supposed to be fun and adventurous so you can all just get over it.

[ 10-07-2002, 09:14 PM: Message edited by: 555 ]

Comment

I would guess some of those outfits sell for thousands of dollars. It would be nice when watching those fashion television shows if they would let us see the price.

Comment

It is time women stopped wearing whatever ridiculous style some designer comes up with. I wouldn't wear any of those things to scrub the kitchen floor. In fact, I won't wear anything I don't like just because someone decides it's the latest style. I wear strictly shorts and tops, skirts and tops or one-piece dresses that come a couple of inches below my knee. I have been known to buy long dresses and cut four or five inches off the bottom so they will feel comfortable. No mini skirts or something that fits so tight it looks like it was glued to my skin.

I'm a free spirit and I refuse to change for anyone.

Comment

WW,

This morning when I checked the links, there were different clothes from other designers. Much nicer than the circus clothes I orginally posted.

I haven't checked to see if they changed again, but anything has to be better than the clown suits that were shown.

Comment

WW,

This morning when I checked the links, there were different clothes from other designers. Much nicer than the circus clothes I orginally posted.

I haven't checked to see if they changed again, but anything has to be better than the clown suits that were shown.

Comment

LOL Katey..... actually I clicked on the one you said you had to have and it was actually quite nice!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6648 users online. 362 members and 6286 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X