X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy collar

http://wtnh.com/Global/story.asp?S=3661790

Man arrested after allegedly stashing pot near police department

(Stamford-AP, July 30, 2005 6:55 PM) _ Police say a Stamford man on his way to court this week stashed $1,500 worth of marijuana under a rock outside police headquarters.

When 21-year-old Daniel Garcia returned two hours later, all he found was a note that said, "You're under arrest. Look up at the police station."

He was then arrested by two police officers watching from inside.

Garcia's father, Armando, says Daniel claims police planted the drugs on him.

Daniel Garcia has been charged with possession of marijuana and possession of marijuana with intent to sell.

Police Lieutenant Jon Fontneau says people often take drugs or weapons out of their pockets before they're searched at the courthouse. But he says they don't usually dump the items 100 feet from the police station.

Garcia was released on $500 bond and is due back in court August Eleventh.
    Still leading the team in PIMs, the fans are calling me a goon.
    --------------------
    This is Papa Bear. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a... car of some sort, heading in the direction of, uh, you know, that place that sells chili. Suspect is hatless. Repeat, hatless.

HA HA HA so stupid. We get stupid people like that all the time At least once A week some one comes in to report there dope stolen. I had one crack head flag me down show me a $10 piece and said she ordered up a 20 rock she got ripped off. She wanted me to go get her money back. I was in shock that she was so stupid. I had to call my Sgt so she could tell him the story before I Locked her up.
    Quick throw me your cuffs I already used all of mine
    Come here Slick Im not done with you yet

Comment

Reminds me of a guy we had in jail. His buddies had told him that we were offering amnesty to anyone who brought in their marijuana plants. So, he comes in to the station with a couple of huge plants and says he is here to turn them in. Needless to say, he was the butt of jokes for months to follow.
      "Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide."
      John Adams, April 15, 1814

Comment

See he was just trying to do the right thing and you made jokes Poor Poor guy. That funny
        Quick throw me your cuffs I already used all of mine
        Come here Slick Im not done with you yet

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4818 users online. 291 members and 4527 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X