• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Sunglasses

Cheap Sunglasses

I
    Straight Up

new office pic relocated to: http://truckingamerica.blogspot.com/

I lose/break sunglasses so often that I buy cheap ones. My current pair are Foster Grants that cost me $12, and I thought I splurged.
    Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish - Euripides

Comment

Mrs. Switek is an authorized Rayban & Maui Jim dealer. I'm set
      www.mauijim.com

Comment

Panama Jacks............. WalMart or many sporting goods $15 and they look good for duty use. Buy expensive and break'em and you just end up mad.

Comment

I like the Wiley X's. You can change the lenses from clear, amber, and smoke really quick. There is also a strap that makes them into goggles with a quick change. They're really tough and cost about $70 a pair. They're a complimentary gift with an all expense paid trip to the sandbox.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan Switek
            Mrs. Switek is an authorized Rayban & Maui Jim dealer. I'm set
            www.mauijim.com
            I saw a pair of Maui Jim's I really liked at this beach store while on vacation. I was gonna get 'em, but my loan application was turned down.

Oh, and....lucky bast**D.

Comment

Sunglasses

Check out "NATIVE" sunglasses. They have a lifetime warranty on the frames and lenses. You scratch them or brake them and they replace them for life. The first time you mess them up it cost you 20 bucks and shipping. After that you can keep braking them and sending them back and they fix them or replace them for free for life. They are real good for not fogging up (they are ported around the frames) when you go from one extreme temp ,indoors to outdoors, to another and they are comfortable and light. They come in different sizes to fit any head and some models come with interchangable lense colors. All models are polarized. They are priced from 100 to 120 bucks and worth every penny if you are REAL hard on things like me. I've had mine repaired 4 times. They stand behind their product which is hard to come by in a company nowadays. If you are interested do a google search for native dealers. They are worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Groundhog
                I saw a pair of Maui Jim's I really liked at this beach store while on vacation. I was gonna get 'em, but my loan application was turned down.

Oh, and....lucky bast**D.
                My price is 50% off retail price.

Comment

Cheap is the way to go, unless sitting on a $200 pair of shades, or watching them fly off your head does not cause you to cringe.

The see through windows/look under water and see the fish thing is called polarized lenses.

You can get some cheap polarized sport sheild type sunglasses at Walmart starting around $12.00

Comment

[QUOTE=Straight Up]Cheap Sunglasses

I

Comment

I love my Revo's

gonna have to check into that NATIVE ones though
                      Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

In this line of work, I can't justify spending much money on sunglasses. The first good struggle or foot chase I'm in, and they're history.
                        "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body; but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride!'"

Comment

Before I needed glasses, I just went to the local swap meet and bought them. I recall one time after buying 2 pair for $7 each, I got an assistance call, holding one at gunpoint. As I crouched down by my car, gun drawn, I threw my 1 pair on my seat (you probably know where this is going) to see better. When the whole thing was over and after bsing for awhile, I returned to my car, got in and sat down. One $7 pair of glasses not even 30 minutes old, broken. Damn.

Later on, I needed prescription ones and had to get 2 pair; one clear lens and 1 sunglass type as back then they did not have the kind that got darker/lighter. What a pain to switch glasses as I entered a loc. Now, retired, I have 1 pair of prescription (Native doesn't do it) that changes from dark to clear from my medical optical office. Not real Joe Cool looking, but it works and the insurance pays.

Comment

i'm a big supporter of SPY glasses, they are incredible. you do not lose any depth perception, thats what i think. go to a store and try them on, find what pair you like and then head over to ebay...

Comment

My doctor told me never to buy cheap sunglasses. (And no he wasnt selling sunglasses.) How much are your eyes worth to you?

If you can find cheap ones that protect your eyes from the harmful rays, then get them. Sunglasses are for protecting your eyesite, not just to stop the squinting

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6129 users online. 370 members and 5759 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X