300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officer down.....

I have been away for awhile, not sure if anyone posted this. An Officer was shot and killed, San Leandro, CA. My home town, and the PD I hope someday to be on. Sad, sad days here. 42, and 3 years into the career. Shot at point blank range, three times by a 23 year old. I am not sure of the reason behind it yet, but it seems to be just a general hatred for the badge.

He leaves behind two children and a wife.

40 years since the last officer shot in the line of duty. Good news is they got the SOB.

Stay safe all!!!
    Stay Safe!!

Originally posted by Caprice66
    I have been away for awhile, not sure if anyone posted this. An Officer was shot and killed, San Leandro, CA. My home town, and the PD I hope someday to be on. Sad, sad days here. 42, and 3 years into the career. Shot at point blank range, three times by a 23 year old. I am not sure of the reason behind it yet, but it seems to be just a general hatred for the badge.

He leaves behind two children and a wife.

40 years since the last officer shot in the line of duty. Good news is they got the SOB.

Stay safe all!!!
    The guy (gunman) was an illegal immigrant. Has the s---head been caught yet?

Comment

yeah...hes been caught...the swat team found him hiding out in a relatives house a couple counties away

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF202
        The guy (gunman) was an illegal immigrant. Has the s---head been caught yet?
        Who would of guessed.

Comment

I hear that they are keeping him in the city jail right now.........mmmmmmmmmm..........mind wondering...mind wondering...LOL!!
          Stay Safe!!

Comment

Very sad my thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends and colleagues at this sad time.

Lobster.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5964 users online. 356 members and 5608 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X