300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I must be insane...

My son celebrated his 12th birthday with a 5 of his friends today. Good Lord, they ate like pigs. They all had hoagies late afternoon, munched all day on pretzels and chips, washed everything down with soda and iced tea, and I just got done bbq'ing hot dogs and hamburgers for them.

They're all staying overnight and camping out on the living room floor. They plan on watching scarey movies all night, starting with Halloween. Now they want popcorn.

My boredom has now been cured. I don't have time for it now!

quote:
    Originally posted by kateykakes:
    My son celebrated his 12th birthday with a 5 of his friends today. Good Lord, they ate like pigs. They all had hoagies late afternoon, munched all day on pretzels and chips, washed everything down with soda and iced tea, and I just got done bbq'ing hot dogs and hamburgers for them.

They're all staying overnight and camping out on the living room floor. They plan on watching scarey movies all night, starting with Halloween. Now they want popcorn.

My boredom has now been cured. I don't have time for it now!

Ahhhhhhh the cure for boredom, a house full of hungry boys.

Comment

Having been a hungry boy, and as a currently hungry man, all I can say is be grateful that the room is full of the former, and not the latter...Imagine if it were his 22 birthday? [Eek!] [Eek!]
      I haven't felt this good since we stole the 2000 elections!--Ned Flanders

Comment

WOW!!.. maybe you should get some of those "rawhide chews".. that ought to keep 'em busy for a while. LOL
        " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

hehehe, wait till breakfast time!
          No partner is worth your tears -
          the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

Oh Katey, I will soon know how you feel. My son's 2 year old birthday party is tomorrow. Fortunately, my mother kept him tonight so I could get the house decorated and everything ready to go. I feel like I am living in Bikini Bottom since my house is wall to wall Spongebob Squarepants.
            In valor there is hope - Tacitus

Comment

Your BATHROOM will never forgive you...

God, I'd KILL to be 12 again.....and know HALF of what I know now.....about WOMEN!
              "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
              -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

OMG, I'll never get any sleep. It's 12:45am and these monsters are still wide awake. It's all the food they ate and the soda they drank (even though it was all caffeine free)...

I'll NEVER do this again. And I do mean never.

Comment

Famous LAST WORDS! Just wait until he has his first CO-ED b-day party...... [Wink]
                  "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                  -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

KK, [Eek!] [Eek!] Lock the fridge!
                    The only thing worst would be a house of giggling girls! When my daughter has friends over, I kiss my wife good-bye and leave. It is not a pretty sight.
                    GOD, why couldn't I have a son

Comment

I'm now offically ready to be committed.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6252 users online. 376 members and 5876 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X