X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RachelR
    replied
    Ok, time to speak as a Moderator.

Crazy and Mike, stop acting like children! This is just an internet forum. You are both adults, act like it!

Mike, there was no need for the harassment via private messages nor is there a need for your perceived hostility. This forum is a community and in a community, you have to act with decorum and courtesy. I don't see that from you.

There is no political requirement to join this board and it is open to both liberals and conservatives alike. If you don't feel that you can handle this, perhaps this isn't the place for you.

This thread is now closed.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Tx
    replied
    I'm hardly a crybaby. I'm sick of being f**ked with some liberal assh*les on this forum. If you don't like what I say, too f-ing bad. Or hey, how about this, why you get together with the rest of the liberals, get down on your knees in front of the mods, and have them kick me off? Makes no diff to me what you do.

[ 10-08-2002, 06:52 PM: Message edited by: MikeTx ]

Leave a comment:

• team green
    replied
    Wow...a crack whore. Pretty mature. While I probably align myself more with Mike's conservative views, I don't think highly of his immature, childish, crybaby method of arguing. I don't like liberal ideology much either, but I doubt Crazy is a bad person...I don't know him well enough to make that judgment.

Leave a comment:

• CinaC
    replied
    quote:
    Well, now we know why you aren't married.
    Very funny, you big sexy beast you. Why don't you come over and get naked and shake your sexy *** in my face? wOOt!

Seriously, I think the only people I've ever known who hated me this much had a crush on me

Perhaps you're confused because I support rights for groups of people that I don't belong to. I can understand your feelings, "they" (as opposed to from your view what would be "us") are scary, aren't they? Men who like men, women who like women. But I believe that they should not be discriminated against. If you'd like to label me as a "homosexual" based on that, then be my guest.

quote:
    I think I've had just about enough of of your bull. You daon't want to understand what it is I have stated and you keep spinning things around to make it appear I've said something I haven't.
    Oh please, Mike. You're not one to speak of spin -- or did you forget already the time you tried to "spin" one of Watchman's posts to make it appear as if RaychelR made it about gender and not Watchman?

I understand what you *tried* to state, and I think your reasoning is flawed.

quote:
    So ok, I will not respond to another thing your sthinking lying *** says.
    My *** only stinks after I take a ****, but I'm very good at wiping it. Haven't missed a wipe in at least twenty years.

And what have I lied about? The only person lying here ... is you (and this makes the assumption that you're knowingly twisting the facts and not just speaking of ignorance, but personally, I suspect the latter).

PS, Mike (re: your PM):

I don't know what ****es me off more, that you called my mother a "crack whore" or that you placed me on your ignore list, so that like the coward you are, you don't have to deal with the responsibility of dealing with my response. If you want to insult me, or my family, at least have the balls not to cower afterwards.

Despite how heated our "debates" may have gotten, I don't think I've ever insulted your wife, or your kids, or your family. And for you to do that to me simply because you disagree with my political ideology or because you dislike me personally only proves to me without a doubt which one of us is the more mature, and the more responsible adult (and in your case, I use that last word loosely).

[ 10-08-2002, 06:11 PM: Message edited by: CiaJ ]

Leave a comment:

• Mike Tx
    replied
    Well, now we know why you aren't married.

I think I've had just about enough of of your bull. You daon't want to understand what it is I have stated and you keep spinning things around to make it appear I've said something I haven't.

So ok, I will not respond to another thing your sthinking lying *** says.

Leave a comment:

• CinaC
    replied
    Mike,

Much as when you argued why Watchman was a liberal, I read your post and I wonder if you get the concept of “freedom.”

Probably not.

Anyway. Let’s start at the top.

#1 - You alledge that the media is smearing all “white gun owners.” Which is clearly not true. At best, they’re smearing all whites who happen to both be members of an extremist militia, and a white supremacy group. Hardly the same as you have apparently deluded yourself into believing.

And, er, I hate to pop your bubble (I know how much you love being persecuted -- do you have a complex?) but your article is the only media related bit I’ve seen drawing a line between the sniper and these groups. Gasp. Imagine that, MikeTX filled with hot air ... nah, could never be.

#2 - I don’t know how they do things in Texas, but politicians (as far as I know) are not involved in the hiring process in Maryland. Let me also take this opportunity to remind you that since you did wish I died on the job if I became a cop, perhaps you’re being overly worked up about some of my posts. You might wish to exercise your option to ... I don’t know ... not read my posts. I’d HATE to think of you getting so worked up over one of my posts that you had a heart attack (you are a big guy, y’know).

Anyway, you might want to just grab a beer, settle back, watch some TV, and try to relax.

#3 -
    quote:
    Because I don't subscribe to their narrow view of what America is, and many like me don't.
    You speak of the founding principles of this nation, and I wonder if you understand them. Freedom, wasn’t that it? Freedom for who? Reading your posts, I suspect that you believe freedom should only be extended to white Christian gun owners. Well, if that’s what you believe, more power to you. I on the other hand believe that freedom should be extended to everyone, regardless of skin color, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, political ideology or gun ownership. I’m sure this is a staggering concept to you, and certainly to the founding fathers, but with progress comes change. Keep the **** up, or get the **** out, but stop pretending that you know jack ****ing **** about freedom, because it’s pretty damn clear you’re a closet fascist ... and you‘re the one with the narrow view of America.

Raychel:

Thanks! First thing I'd do, recognize gay marriages, and implement a nation-wide CCW program so that citizens of states like Md could carry guns.

Leave a comment:

• RachelR
    replied
    Police Officer? Nah.. thats chump change. w00t! CiaJ for President!!

Leave a comment:

• Mike Tx
    replied
    I said that the media is smearing white gun owners. Do they have a right to their opinion? Yes they do. Can I be free not to like it? Is your idea of freedom such that I have to like the sleaze in the media denigrating a whole race of peoplem of which I am a part?

I will never support the media in it's current form. Never. Most of them would be happy to see many more Americans butchered as would many other people who don't understand reality, and swallow the media crap.

They hate me because I represent a freedom they can't touch. Because I don't subscribe to their narrow view of what America is, and many like me don't. The media enjoy perpetrating the white separatist/supremist angle anytime they can in relating a story about people commiting crimes with firearms. You've heard it in the news, yeah man, this killer is white, reads gun magazines and like to play with guns. So I must be a potential killer that must be controlled, and since I'm white I must hate all non-whites because they said so, and if I can't be controlled, then I must by smeared by pos media whores so that others will fear us and shun us because we have guns.

I feel that you may be such a person who subscribes to these things, since you appear to be against many of the principles that this country was founded upon. May God have mercy on the sheep where you live, if some damn fool politician EVER lets you become a police officer.

Leave a comment:

• CinaC
    replied
    And is also perpetuated by right-wing fanatics who can't grasp the "staggering" concept of freedom and would clearly love to kick everyone out of the country who they don't see eye to eye with. Tell me, Mike, is freedom (you know, the all important American value) really that hard for you to get a grasp on?

Sadly, it appears that it is. [Frown]

Leave a comment:

• Mike Tx
    replied
    quote:
    I hate to contradict you, Mike, but what you said was:

"The smear on white gun owners has started."

Clearly, the media is not alone

Yes, the media smear of white gun owners has, in this case, has started, and it was started by the media, and is perpetrated by leftists that hate American values.

[ 10-08-2002, 07:51 AM: Message edited by: MikeTx ]

Leave a comment:

• shooter1201
    replied
    quote:
    Here's some more "Face Facts." Certain Consersatives (I won't mention who) also LOVE to play the "race/gender/gun card" whenever it suits their agenda.

Liberal Democrats are likewise, guilty. It's a 2-way street. That's why my views/beliefs grow more Libertarian every day.

Leave a comment:

• CinaC
    replied
    quote:
    No, what I said was the media was doing it, no one else.
    I hate to contradict you, Mike, but what you said was:

"The smear on white gun owners has started."

Clearly, the media is not alone.

quote:
    Face facts: The media LOVES to play the 'race card' whenever it suits THEIR liberal agenda.
    Here's some more "Face Facts." Certain Consersatives (I won't mention who) also LOVE to play the "race/gender/gun card" whenever it suits their agenda.

The media is hardly alone in having an agenda, and is not alone in playing the race card. To pretend otherwise is ignorant.

[ 10-07-2002, 10:40 PM: Message edited by: CiaJ ]

Leave a comment:

• shooter1201
    replied
    My great grandfather was a member of the KKK. SO WHAT?

I'm not(never have been, even though I'm from Dixie AND white), nor do I support their cause in any shape, way or form. Now, if the KKK was still true to its original form, intent, etc, I might view them differently......

Face facts: The media LOVES to play the 'race card' whenever it suits THEIR liberal agenda.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Tx
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by CiaJ:
    [QB]I see, so, without wondering why the police are looking for the man, you jump on the fact that he is:

a) White
    b) Member of a white supremecy organization
    c) An avid gun owner

No, what I said was the media was doing it, no one else. And the guy has been proven not to have a rifle, Chief Mooses own words.

Leave a comment:

• RachelR
    replied
    I'm sure they aren't "smearing" this guy just because he owns guns and hates black people. To be speaking with him and issuing bulletins for him must mean they have other evidence against him. You expect them to share this information with all of America? Hello!

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3194 users online. 212 members and 2982 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X