300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Georgia Police Academy And Work

How do someone put them selfs thought georgia police academy and still work a full time job.

I don't know if they do it in georga or not but in missouri they do a 470 academy wich is monday tuesday and thursday 6 to 10 and every other sat. 8 to 5 to let u work full time u should call or see if they have a web site and find out
    Wish I could get drunk after two beers

Comment

Originally posted by soontoberookie1
      I don't know if they do it in georga or not but in missouri they do a 470 academy wich is monday tuesday and thursday 6 to 10 and every other sat. 8 to 5 to let u work full time u should call or see if they have a web site and find out
      georgia police academy 7am to 5 pm thats it

Comment

georgia police academy 7am to 5 pm thats it

Comment

Originally posted by DARRELL_LEE2000
          How do someone put them selfs thought georgia police academy and still work a full time job.

your a grown man, I assume. If you need others to schedule your life for you, you don't need to carry a gun and a badge.
          You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

Centurion 44 Your Rude Comments Are Not Wanted . Dam The Man Was Just Lookinf For Some Help . I Can Only Imagine How You Interact With The Public .
            STAND FOR SOMETHING OR FALL FOR ANYTHING .

Comment

darrell how u applyed with anyone that will pay u to go to academy?
              Wish I could get drunk after two beers

Comment

I don't see any way possible, and I doubt your agency or GPSTC would let you do that anyhow. Are you talking about basic mandate, corrections, or what? What department are you applying with? Most will put you on the payroll immediately if they're willing to hire you uncertified.

Originally posted by pateshane
                Centurion 44 Your Rude Comments Are Not Wanted . Dam The Man Was Just Lookinf For Some Help . I Can Only Imagine How You Interact With The Public .
                He's calling it the way he sees it. That's a desirable trait in law enforcement.

Comment

Your right, I interact with civilians differently than do with other officers. And I suppose my comments would be seen as rude by civilians.
                  You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

Originally posted by Groundhog
                    I don't see any way possible, and I doubt your agency or GPSTC would let you do that anyhow. Are you talking about basic mandate, corrections, or what? What department are you applying with? Most will put you on the payroll immediately if they're willing to hire you uncertified.

He's calling it the way he sees it. That's a desirable trait in law enforcement.
                    mitchell co. sheriff dept.

Comment

Originally posted by Centurion44
                      your a grown man, I assume. If you need others to schedule your life for you, you don't need to carry a gun and a badge.
                      NO COMMENT.

Comment

THANK YOU.

Comment

darrell how u applyed with anyone that will pay u to go to academy?
                          NOT YET SOONTOBEROOKIE1

Comment

Originally posted by Centurion44
                            Your right, I interact with civilians differently than do with other officers. And I suppose my comments would be seen as rude by civilians.
                            Which is why pate saw it as rude.

Comment

Originally posted by SO535
                              Which is why pate saw it as rude.
                              thats right

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4360 users online. 296 members and 4064 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X