300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't find my p ussy

I fear that my black cat has been the victim of some halloween horror prank... I hope he comes home soon. I am going out of my mind.

[ 10-31-2002, 09:55 PM: Message edited by: DA Police II ]

Oh no! You're kidding! I hope not.

I hope you find your kitty soon. [Wink]
    "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

I'm sorry about your kitty. I've been there before and the panic and worry is almost unbearable. Please keep us posted.

Comment

He's probably hiding somewhere, too scared to come home. If that's the case, he'll show up when he gets hungry or realizes the wierdos are gone.

Comment

Ya know.......thats the trouble when you find a p_ssy you like.......it disappears and your left wondering what the hell happened!! [Wink]

PS. Hope your kitty comes home, I don't have one now, but I was always partial to cats
          Steve

Comment

Well, our little black kitty showed up on our door step the day after halloween... She never has been quite normal, but we love her! We also never let her out on halloween.
            Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass.
            -Mark Twain

Comment

We kept ours in the bathroom all night. Seeing as to how he's an ACTIVE tomcat, he was none too pleased with the incarcaration. However, Bubba was allowed out the next morning and promptly wanted back in.....go figure

Peace
              American by Birth, Aggie By Choice, TEXAN by the grace of God...

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, what matters is the size of the fight in the dog."

Comment

Did you find your ***** cat?
                "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

So what's the verdit on your pu...ummmm, I mean kitty kat?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6208 users online. 384 members and 5824 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X