300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computers

My home computer is "toast"... can anyone recommend a place that sells "barebones" systems that I can transfer my HD, CD/DVD, CDRW, etc into.

I'm looking for a Intel P4 1.5 gig or greater with preferably a Intel or Asus motherboard with DDR memory plus some other options.
    " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

one of my best friend's husband is a computer *genius*. (to me, anyway) i can give you his email and/or phone number if you like. they have 2 complete computer systems, and he put them together with components specifically made for him. and i think he bought everything on-line, or found out about it that way at least.
    "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

207 look at TigerDirect.com They have barebones kits at reasonable prices.
      Optimistic pessimist: Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Jack

[email protected]

Comment

I use PC Club for quite a few things. Mainly because they have a store in my city but they also have an online 'shopping cart' setup as well.

They sell boxes with nothing but power supplies, they have boxes with power supplies, motherboards, and CPU's, and also complete systems.
        Ignorance can be remedied, stupidity cannot.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6001 users online. 361 members and 5640 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X