300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On A Lighter Note......

Have any of you guys seen Monster's Inc.? My roomate's 3 yr old son watches it several times a week. For those of you with kids did they enjoy as much as most adults I know?

I think it is one of the best animated films (for kids) yet. It is amazing how much you don't see when you first watch the movie but since I've seen a billion times (feels like it) I've got it down pat.

Then again, I could be losing my mind because of school so anything lighthearted is welcome relief.

Take care
    "Life breaks us all and afterwards some are strong at the broken places."
    --Ernest Hemingway, A Farewell to Arms

I love that movie. I saw it twice in the theater, and I've got the DVD now, but I haven't gotten a chance to watch it again.
    The little girl, Boo, is soooo cute, her voice just kills me. I've got a bunch of Sully toys- stuffed animals, and a figure that talks, plus some figures of Mike.
    It wasn't as funny, per se, as Shrek, but it was still a good movie.
    Don't take life too seriously- you'll never come out of it alive.

Comment

Grace,

I absolutely LOVED that movie! I took my kids to see it in the theatre and I swear I think I liked it more than my boys did, but I know my daughter loved it as much as I did.

At work, I have a little Boo book/keychain that my son bought me that I have hanging above my desk. I love it. Boo is so adorable!

Comment

Just rented it tonight, gonna watch it tomorrow with my girls. Rented Van wilder for the wife and I, I love stupid humor.
        When my oldest was 3 she had to watch TOY STORY over & over & over & over & over....you get the point. I can quote that movie by heart now

Comment

Kate,

I LOVE that movie also, it has grown on me the more I watch it. Boo is the cutest thing and I have this thing for Mike the eyeball....

Mortal,

It is definitely worth watching and I definitely can relate to having to watch the shows over and over and over.......
          "Life breaks us all and afterwards some are strong at the broken places."
          --Ernest Hemingway, A Farewell to Arms

Comment

I haven't seen it yet but all my co-workers tell me its a must see.
            No partner is worth your tears -
            the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

With a blister on my right foot after 10 hours at Chi-Chi's on Friday (and my left foot informing me it wanted to abandon my left leg), I stumbled home at about 11pm after dropping two co-workers off at their homes near Druid Hill Park.

My parents gave me a copy of Monsters, Inc. (they got it free at Blockbuster when they signed up on a pre-paid DVD rental plan), and I popped it into the DVD player, stuck my feet in a bucket of hot water (that felt *DAMN* good), and had a great time ... except I was laughing so hard I kept splashing water, and my two cats Guy and Tippy (Callie is in "hiding" at a friend's apartment because my damn rental agency found out I had one ***** too many) got soaked. Silly furballs.

I'm going to head down to Toy's "R" Us later this week and see if I can get a Sully and Mike action figure.

Comment

I rented it a couple of weeks ago 'cause the wife hadn't seen it. I had taken the godchildren to the movies to see it but I was really wanting to see it again anyway. While I was at Blockbuster, three Hispanic teenage girls walked by the Monsters Inc. display & one girl said, "What about this one?" The biggest of the girls answered, "No, I don't like scary movies." And they moved on.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5741 users online. 355 members and 5386 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X