300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accidental Discharge by Cover Officer

Ok, the thread about ride alongs, and more specifically the ride along that nearly killed someone (or at least a car) by playing with a loaded AR at the end of a pursuit, reminded me of this video. I apologize to those of you who have seen this already, and I did do a brief search to see if this has been posted before. If you haven't seen it though it's definitely worth watching.

Heres the video:
    http://www.videojunky.net/node/276
    Last edited by haus409; 07-27-2005, 07:55 PM.
    "He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still"

-Lao Tzu

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

-Reinhold Niebuhr

I have seen that video before, and I bet she got couple of days off. Also the arresting officer needed to change his pants after that one along with the suspect.

Why would you have your finger on the trigger like that and so close to arresting him is beyond me. The department is lucky someone didn't get shot or killed here, can you say the word lawsuit.

Comment

i cant pull it up, is that the one where the female offic, is covering the officer handcuffing the guy on the ground, she pulls the trigger, shoots the ground about a foot from the suspects head, then she covers her mouth and does the hokie pokie backwards.

Comment

That be it.

I'm sure everyone here has probably seen the safety training officer accidental discharge video. I bet that guy felt like complete dork.
        -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

Originally posted by djack16
          That be it.

I'm sure everyone here has probably seen the safety training officer accidental discharge video. I bet that guy felt like complete dork.

I was laughing when noone would hand him the other rifle and told him to leave.
          A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

I think that video was a few years ago in Vegas....maybe VegasMetro can fill in the blanks.

Comment

There's no such thing as an accidental discharge, only negligent ones.
              *Not a cop*

Comment

Well if it wasn't intentional, then by definition, it is an accident. Even if it was caused by negligence.
                Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4237 users online. 233 members and 4004 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X