Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else going to Arizona Law Enforcement Academy (ALEA)?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else going to Arizona Law Enforcement Academy (ALEA)?

I'll be heading up to Phoenix for the August 8 academy. Just figured I'd see if anyone else on this board was heading up there, or is already there? I have some specific questions about the uniform that my point of contact at my department hasn't been able to answer to my satisfaction. I want to look exactly like everyone else there, so as to minimize or delay getting singled out.

Brandon
    He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.
    -- Nietzsche

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
    -- Hemingway

On the first day, everyone's going to look different. Believe me, you'll know EXACTLY how they want the uniform.

Comment

Originally posted by rugermk2
      I'll be heading up to Phoenix for the August 8 academy. Just figured I'd see if anyone else on this board was heading up there, or is already there? I have some specific questions about the uniform that my point of contact at my department hasn't been able to answer to my satisfaction. I want to look exactly like everyone else there, so as to minimize or delay getting singled out.

Brandon
      Thong and flip flops should get their attention...

First day is usually Black pants, White shirt, black Tie and black shoes. Fresh haircut and oh, by the way, they will find something to single you out for, that's the nature of the beast!
      There's no substitute for strength,
      and no excuse for a lack of it!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5292 users online. 290 members and 5002 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X