300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defense strategies...

The story about the cop-killer who is blaming a video game got me thinking...

Maybe I view things differently than most, but it seems like in the courtrooms of this country we
    Cogito ergo summopere periculosus.

Well that just makes too much sense.

....over the generations...we have the inmates running the asylum I think.

The key word you used was JURIES. If the average run of the mill bunch of 12 sheeple buy the BS some self adorning lawyer throws out...how can we stop that? Unless we start having qualification IQ tests for jurors.

(I've been on a jury....the challenges before the case starts does not always work)
    An impressionable child in a tumultuous world, and they say I'm at a difficult stage... --Meat Loaf

Professional Stupidity Recognition Technician

Comment

One can only hope that the judge assigned to hear the case has some common sense and keeps the trail on track.

Couldn't agree you more Mike.
      Still leading the team in PIMs, the fans are calling me a goon.
      --------------------
      This is Papa Bear. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a... car of some sort, heading in the direction of, uh, you know, that place that sells chili. Suspect is hatless. Repeat, hatless.

Comment

When was the last time any criminal trial was about guilt? Criminal trials are reflective of society in that few wish to accept accountability for their actions.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6328 users online. 314 members and 6014 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X