300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbery gone very bad

Cervando Hernandez and three of his friends arrived home and spent a few minutes talking in the lobby of their apartment building. Then, there was a knock at the lobby door. Cervando opened the door for the man outside, 19 year-old Malcolm Pearsall.

The video shows Pearsall pull out his gun and demanded the group's money. The men decided to fight back instead.

Not seen in the video, due to its graphic nature, is Pearsall shooting Cervando in the face, who then fell to the ground. Another man was shot in the chest.

After they went down, the two other men continued to try and wrestle the gun away from Pearsall. They beat him, tried to choke him and finally, he dropped the gun and ran away leaving Cervando dead and the other man bleeding.

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Movie9234

Its a damn shame people can't just talk outside their homes without getting shot in the face for not giving up their money to some low-down, lazy bastard who can't earn his own living.

Don't open the door for anyone you don't know. Not a difficult concept.

I've told my wife to NEVER open the door for anyone she doesn't know when I'm not home, unless she sees a marked police cruiser or fire engine out front.
    Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish - Euripides

Comment

Yea but it wasn't like to their home, it was an apartment complex so they were actually trying to be nice to someone, look what it got them. Looks like for them no good deed goes unpunished.

Comment

OK- I get the fighting over a gun = bad situation. Her is what bugs me. These guys are supposed to have been friends (not sure if family also). The guys that were not shot were on the news and seemed as if it was just another day. They couldn't care less. Strange!!

There is NO WAY that dude should have gotten away in one piece.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta784

I've told my wife to NEVER open the door for anyone she doesn't know when I'm not home, unless she sees a marked police cruiser or fire engine out front.
          I tell my wife the same thing. About half the time when I come home from working the evening shift the front door is closed but not locked. It drives me nuts.
          Cogito ergo summopere periculosus.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta784
            One of the things that really gets me is when I go home, I have to go through a gate. People will park on the street outside of the gate, and when someone opens it, they follow that car through. Just like people standing around the front gate, near the buzzer-box, but not calling anyone, and they want to just follow you in. If I pull the front gate shut, or stop my car just inside so they can't come in, I'm the *******.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6424 users online. 350 members and 6074 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X