300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jury Gives Murderer of Three Life He stole POT

A Columbus Ohio jury that convicted a man of the drug related murder of the three college age kids three life sentences rather the the death penalty.
    8 voted for death 3 for life and 1 undecided.

The man Vernon Spence had shot the three after tying them up and stealing 5 lbs of pot. He had two guys with him who testified they ran from the house as soon as Spence told them he was going to shoot the three. All were shot exection style in a home not far from the ohio State Univeersaity Campus.

If anybody deserved the death penalty this guy did. He was robbing them for pot. Who were they going to tell ? I can hear the 911 call now

"Yeah hurry send the cops over, threes dudes just robbed us, They took all our pot.

Originally posted by Bodie
    A Columbus Ohio jury that convicted a man of the drug related murder of the three college age kids three life sentences rather the the death penalty.
    8 voted for death 3 for life and 1 undecided.

The man Vernon Spence had shot the three after tying them up and stealing 5 lbs of pot. He had two guys with him who testified they ran from the house as soon as Spence told them he was going to shoot the three. All were shot exection style in a home not far from the ohio State Univeersaity Campus.

If anybody deserved the death penalty this guy did. He was robbing them for pot. Who were they going to tell ? I can hear the 911 call now

"Yeah hurry send the cops over, threes dudes just robbed us, They took all our pot.
    That isn't right.
    RIP Brett Thompson, 17, 09/12/1989-09/14/2006

Seatbelts save lives

Comment

And the druggies say no one ever died from marijuana.......

Comment

Typical fuc*ed up court system...

We need the type of system they have established in Singapore, or Thialand.

Comment

Three dead drug dealers and the murderer of them in jail....sounds good to me. Lucasville aint no picnic.
          Trooperden, akman75, & azmichelle ignored

Comment

Originally posted by Stan Switek

So true.

(10 char min)
            Job description as told by an old timer: "Drive fast cars, look at pretty women, and drink coffee".

Comment

Originally posted by Stan Switek

Not to start a drug debate, but if it as legal this most likely wouldn't have occured.

TGY
              Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

Ok, I'll bite, at least a little. Why wouldn't it have happened if pot was legal? That just woulda made the probability of the victims reporting the robbery go through the roof, and woulda given the dip**** more motivation to kill them.

Its not like 5 lbs of pot wouldn't still be valuable if it were legal, so it would still be something that would be worth stealing, to a thief.

Now maybe the jury took into consideration that the three people that were killed were not model citizens, and that is why they did not come back for the death penalty. I suppose if pot was legal he would have had a better chance of taking the ride.
                "He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still"

-Lao Tzu

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

-Reinhold Niebuhr

Comment

Legal, no thanks...

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by haus409
                    Ok, I'll bite, at least a little. Why wouldn't it have happened if pot was legal?
                    Because you will take the drug out of the hands of the bad guys. If you regulate it's sale such as alcohol there would be no home invasion.
                    When was the last time you heard three people being tied up and shot by a person stealing 5 liters of alcohol or cigerettes?

TGY
                    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

Originally posted by That Guy
                      Not to start a drug debate, but if it as legal this most likely wouldn't have occured.

TGY
                      Dingdingdingding we have a winner.

Comment

When was the last time you heard three people being tied up and shot by a person stealing 5 liters of alcohol or cigerettes?
                        ...how many convenience stores are robbed a day? How often is liquor and cigarettes stolen during these robberies?
                        "He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still"

-Lao Tzu

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

-Reinhold Niebuhr

Comment

Originally posted by 6233108
                          Three dead drug dealers and the murderer of them in jail....sounds good to me. Lucasville aint no picnic.

Ditto
                          Be sure you're right, then go ahead
                          Davy Crockett

Never pick a fight with an old man.
                          If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you

PM me if you wanna swap patches.

Comment

Now maybe the jury took into consideration that the three people that were killed were not model citizens, and that is why they did not come back for the death penalty. I suppose if pot was legal he would have had a better chance of taking the ride.
                            That's all I could think of. The jury must have taken a dislike to some extent of the victims. Otherwise OMG this guy should fry.

Comment

...how many convenience stores are robbed a day? How often is liquor and cigarettes stolen during these robberies?
                              Every time. Don't forget the scratch tickets.
                              Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish - Euripides

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2561 users online. 134 members and 2427 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X