300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LURKERS- Reveal Thyselves

3402 Officer.com registered members. How many of that number are regular, semi-regular forum contributors, any guesses?

First one who answers correctly gets all the naked photos the female members sent to me via PM. [Eek!]

If you haven't posted on the BB for several months, or not at all, now is the perfect time to do so (even if you're a Liberal [Wink] ).
    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

my guess is about 40 who has posted atleast 5 or more posts in the last 30 days.

"reveal thy selves is not invintation to flash the computor either, or is it?

[ 10-03-2002, 06:16 PM: Message edited by: Mortal Knight ]

Comment

Im gona say 37 in same time frame.

[ 10-03-2002, 12:51 PM: Message edited by: Signal 24 ]

Comment

I'm gonna say FEWER than 2% of the registered members contribute in any way, shape or form to the forum. I'm a member on another board that has an 'auto delete' function. If after 2 weeks, a person hasn't posted at least ONCE, that person is DELETED from the forum and must REregister.
        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
        -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

*Lurk, Lurk*

Comment

I have a general idea of the regulars, although I never counted. I'll give it some thought when I get home from work.

As for me, I hardly ever post. I'm probably one of the most quiet ones here on the forum.

Comment

I think I'm beyond lurker now, but I did take a 6-8 mo hiatus last winter/spring.

I've got a pretty good idea who the regulars are, but never thought to count either.
              Don't take life too seriously- you'll never come out of it alive.

Comment

My guess - 52. Don't know why. It's just a number that popped into my little brain.

Comment

"First one who answers correctly gets all the naked photos the female members sent to me via PM."

Don't spose you have anything else to offer? I decided Im not going Bi, so I need .. say.... the male half? Got any of those? ~perk~

Ima go with 67.
                  Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

Humm Guess I need to visit that forum more often Shooter

Comment

Tricky one, cos some people it appears tend to post in certain topics but not others and others will post in any topic they feel like. I've never posted anything in the Explorer topic, for example.
                      I reckon there are about 35 - 40 regulars, then there are the Urban Jedis and John Kellys of this world who pop up from time to time with a witty comment.
                      The artist formerly known as Soho Bandit

Comment

I haven't posted for a while.

Comment

I gotta say that I only post when there is a topic that:

1/ Interests me
                          2/ I have knowledge about
                          3/ I can understand,ie not full of various acronymns and abbreviations, and boy you guys sure do love them.

Also, my bloody computer keeps on crashing
                          sigpic
                          Scream if you wanna go faster

Comment

-

I'm here daily and feel like I know all of you regulars fairly well. But better to keep my mouth shut and have you THINK I'm stupid than to open it and remove all doubt! [Wink]

Comment

OK OK I'm a Lurker! I read a heck of a lot more than I post but I'm lurking most days
                              "We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm" - George Orwell

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3321 users online. 235 members and 3086 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X