Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• foursixzero
    replied
    I haven't been posting lately. I got a new job about three months ago and they have me rotating shifts. It sucks by the way(rotating). I get to go to a permanent shift in January. So stay tuned, I'll post more.

Leave a comment:

• DWS
    replied
    I admit it, I am a Lurker and DANG proud of it! Although I haven't lurked since last week because my computer was in shambles while I was moving into a new house. But, I will most certainly lurk tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• 4n6det
    replied
    ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! I'll confess, just get the flashlight out of my eyes. Yes, I lurk in the dark corners of the board and usually just read. [Wink]

Most of my posts occur when I am on 2-10 shift and there are no admin people here .

I do enjoy reading most of you. Reading usually takes up whatever time I have, so I can't post. Besides, by the time I get to read half of the threads it is 2-3 days after it was started. I figure if anyone needs anything from me or this area you know where to find me.

Leave a comment:

• MK219
    replied
    "In a while" come on I do 11 post in a night!
    What's keeping you from being an addict, I mean regular member?

Leave a comment:

• c-rat
    replied
    I haven't posted anthing in quite a while, not that I ever posted much in the first place. I only recently started checking this board on a semi-regular basis again.

Leave a comment:

• BrickCop
    replied
    Gee, assoline, mabye he was giving you a "useful" answer your smart *** didn't want to hear.

Leave a comment:

• Royce
    replied
    I'm a semi-regular forum contributor. I like to be here more but.. hmmm.. my job is working with computers all day so by the time I get home I really don't want to look at a computer! I haven't posted mostly for the month of September, largly because of my job.

Leave a comment:

• gasoline
    replied
    Well, gee, thanks, BrickCop for your suggestion that it would be boring if everyone agreed.
    I never would have thought of that. How useful!
    I got "growled at" because the poster didn't understand my question. He just popped off. I'm not trying to be disagreeable--perhaps I may represent more people than myself who don't post very often. I do enjoy the forums and read them almost everyday.

Leave a comment:

• Jim Burnes
    replied
    I post a lot, but with the understanding that most of my knowledge is outdated (for example, officers can no longer employ the night stick to gain a persons attention ).

Put me down for 35...no make that 45.

Jim Burnes

(change that to 25)

Leave a comment:

• AverageJoe
    replied
    I am a daily lurker. I have only jumped in when someone posts about my two favorite hobbies - cars and hockey. So, you don't hear from me too often. I enjoy reading the great debates and opinions on other topics in Ask A Cop and General Topics though. I don't have enough free time to become a regular on the forum.

AvgJoe

Leave a comment:

• BrickCop
    replied
    JB,

Ummmmm..actually I don't have the answer.

I just asked to get a response from some new blood, which I'm happy to see worked. I hope they post more.

Hey gasoline, it'd be boring if everyone agreed on every topic. Getting "growled" at could be a good thing in that regard.

Leave a comment:

• gasoline
    replied
    I posted once, got growled at, and haven't felt like repeating the experience. I enjoy reading y'all, though. As Samuel Johnson said "Better to say nothing and be thought an idiot than to speak and remove all doubt".

Leave a comment:

• JB
    replied
    I'm going to throw out 30 as a guess. Hey! I might get lucky!

Anyway, I usually post when I come in here but I got so busy over the past few months that I didn't start coming in here again until a couple of weeks ago.

BTW When are you going to tell us the answer?

Leave a comment:

• Don
    replied
    My time has been so limited recently that I haven't been hitting the board like I used to. When I do, it's generally to check out the staff forum, then hit the ones that I'm moderator on.

Hopefully, things will calm down a little to where I can be on some more, but right now it doesn't look too promising. . .

Leave a comment:

• Royal Dragon
    replied
    I lurk everyday, and post from time to time, especially when I'm trying to troll for visiters to "MY" forums www.royaldragonusa.net

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2927 users online. 190 members and 2737 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X