Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I post a lot, but with the understanding that most of my knowledge is outdated (for example, officers can no longer employ the night stick to gain a persons attention ).

Put me down for 35...no make that 45.

Jim Burnes

(change that to 25)

Comment

Well, gee, thanks, BrickCop for your suggestion that it would be boring if everyone agreed.
      I never would have thought of that. How useful!
      I got "growled at" because the poster didn't understand my question. He just popped off. I'm not trying to be disagreeable--perhaps I may represent more people than myself who don't post very often. I do enjoy the forums and read them almost everyday.
      Your village called. Their idiot is missing.

Comment

I'm a semi-regular forum contributor. I like to be here more but.. hmmm.. my job is working with computers all day so by the time I get home I really don't want to look at a computer! I haven't posted mostly for the month of September, largly because of my job.
        Royce is a Lady

Comment

Gee, assoline, mabye he was giving you a "useful" answer your smart *** didn't want to hear.
          Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

I haven't posted anthing in quite a while, not that I ever posted much in the first place. I only recently started checking this board on a semi-regular basis again.
            If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?

Comment

"In a while" come on I do 11 post in a night!
              What's keeping you from being an addict, I mean regular member?

Comment

ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! I'll confess, just get the flashlight out of my eyes. Yes, I lurk in the dark corners of the board and usually just read. [Wink]

Most of my posts occur when I am on 2-10 shift and there are no admin people here .

I do enjoy reading most of you. Reading usually takes up whatever time I have, so I can't post. Besides, by the time I get to read half of the threads it is 2-3 days after it was started. I figure if anyone needs anything from me or this area you know where to find me.
                If there is a tourist season, why can't I shoot them???

Comment

I admit it, I am a Lurker and DANG proud of it! Although I haven't lurked since last week because my computer was in shambles while I was moving into a new house. But, I will most certainly lurk tomorrow.
                  "Because things are the way they are, things will not stay the way they are." - Bertold Brecht

Comment

I haven't been posting lately. I got a new job about three months ago and they have me rotating shifts. It sucks by the way(rotating). I get to go to a permanent shift in January. So stay tuned, I'll post more.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4913 users online. 311 members and 4602 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X