Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My pearls of wisdom are so precious I can only post them once in a while otherwise you would be d***eled by my intelect.

Mac [Wink]
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Been a while since I've even lurked! Just started coming back after almost a year!
      Copper2be

Comment

I do a lot more lurking than posting, I will admit. I generally only post if I feel I have something to contribute, and somebody else hasn't already beat me to the punch!!

Also, my work situation in the last 5 weeks or so has not allowed me to get online very often, but that will change here soon.
        "It is better to avoid than to fight, better to deter than to kill. But.....it is better to kill than to die, or watch an innocent slaughtered, because you didn't have the wherewithal to defend them." - M. A.

"We should bear in mind that, in general, it is the object of our newspapers rather to create a sensation-to make a point-than to further the cause of truth."-Edgar Allan Poe(1809-1849)

Comment

I wouldnt even h***ard a guess. I just signed on and havent had a chance to form an opinion yet.

Comment

I lurk, I post, I lurk some more, I post some more.
            Some one told me, I think it was Mortal, that once I'm logged on "they" won't let me off.
            He said to pick up the 'puter and chuck it out the window (not exact qoute )
            But the window costs more than the 'puter, SOOOOO I guess I'll just lurk s'more,
            and post s'more.

Hey, I just post so I can get my number to 100 and throw that big paaahhhhttaaaayy!!!

I'd say about 59 1/2 regulars post. The rest just spy on us [Eek!]
            Criminals prefer unarmed victims.

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by NCLE23:
              I wouldnt even h***ard a guess. I just signed on and havent had a chance to form an opinion yet.

Welcome and Smoooooooooooooooches, NCLE23. Glad you finally made it. [Wink]

Comment

I am a lurker...
                I have a few people I've met here that I e-mail more than I post.

I read most of the posts here in Gen Topics Squadroom, and all of the RA stuff, sometimes Ask a Cop (You think we need a Frequently Asked Question area with all the answers available for the regular questions) and other topics.

I laugh with you, cry with you, sometimes when I'm in the mood I'll post something...And sometimes I wonder...What The He!! Are They Talking About
                Walk slow, Talk low, and Don't say Too Much.

Comment

I'm definitely a lurker. I hardly ever post, but I come in about 3 or 4 times a week.

Comment

Read everyday, post when I feel like it.
                    There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot.

Steven Wright

Comment

I lurk everyday, and post from time to time, especially when I'm trying to troll for visiters to "MY" forums www.royaldragonusa.net
                      Come visit the Royal Dragon Kung Fu Discusion forums at www.dreamwater.net/biz/royaldragon/index.html

Comment

My time has been so limited recently that I haven't been hitting the board like I used to. When I do, it's generally to check out the staff forum, then hit the ones that I'm moderator on.

Hopefully, things will calm down a little to where I can be on some more, but right now it doesn't look too promising. . .
                        6P1 (retired)

Comment

I'm going to throw out 30 as a guess. Hey! I might get lucky!

Anyway, I usually post when I come in here but I got so busy over the past few months that I didn't start coming in here again until a couple of weeks ago.

BTW When are you going to tell us the answer?
                          JB
                          Romans 13:1-5

Comment

I posted once, got growled at, and haven't felt like repeating the experience. I enjoy reading y'all, though. As Samuel Johnson said "Better to say nothing and be thought an idiot than to speak and remove all doubt".
                            Your village called. Their idiot is missing.

Comment

JB,

Ummmmm..actually I don't have the answer.

I just asked to get a response from some new blood, which I'm happy to see worked. I hope they post more.

Hey gasoline, it'd be boring if everyone agreed on every topic. Getting "growled" at could be a good thing in that regard.
                              Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

I am a daily lurker. I have only jumped in when someone posts about my two favorite hobbies - cars and hockey. So, you don't hear from me too often. I enjoy reading the great debates and opinions on other topics in Ask A Cop and General Topics though. I don't have enough free time to become a regular on the forum.

AvgJoe
                                Be careful, kids. Daddy's summer car is like the Ark of the Covanent - if you touch it, you will surely die.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3599 users online. 261 members and 3338 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X