Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Punk arrested for pretending to be a cop after he pulls over a real cop.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punk arrested for pretending to be a cop after he pulls over a real cop.

MAN PORTRAYING OFFICER PULLS OVER REAL THING
    Sara Lee Fernandez

ITEM OF THE DAY

A 23-year-old man was arrested on charges of impersonating a police officer early Sunday after the car he pulled over turned out to be driven by an off-duty police officer in uniform.

Police reported that the officer, who was driving home from work, was on Yorktown Boulevard near Rodd Field Road when he noticed someone in a Crown Victoria flashing lights at him and attempting to pull him over.

The officer said the 23-year-old seemed to be in a hurry to leave after the 23-year-old saw the officer was in uniform.

Police reported finding flashing lights often used on police vehicles, along with a siren, in the 23-year-old man's car.

http://www.caller.com/

dumb-***.......
    Straight Up

new office pic relocated to: http://truckingamerica.blogspot.com/

Comment

We had the same thing happen up in our area. The caller this idiot pulled over was the Chief of the jurisdiction he was claiming to work for. Chief was off-duty and plain clothes. Imagine the kids suprise when the Chief whipped out the heater and told em hands up!
      Anyone who believes "the customer is always right" has never been a police officer.

Comment

Wolverine Lives ................... That arrest would have been nothing but fun.

Comment

If it's happening often enough for sworn LEOs to get "pulled over"....
          A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

I got a better one from Syracuse, Ny ..

Phony Deputy Nabbed After Seeking Backup

By WILLIAM KATES
            SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) - A 22-year-old man was charged with impersonating a sheriff's deputy after he pulled over a pickup truck and then called for assistance when the occupants fled.

It appeared that Jeremy Lepianka of Syracuse had been posing as a Onondaga County Sheriff's deputy for about two years and had stopped motorists - and lectured them - on other occasions, police said.

``He told investigators he had been working as a volunteer deputy for about two years. He said traffic violations were his main thing. Hopefully, it didn't go beyond that,'' Lt. Joe Cecile, a Syracuse police spokesman, said Monday.

Lepianka was arraigned Sunday on charges of impersonating a police officer, a felony, and two misdemeanors: criminal possession of a weapon and criminal possession of a noxious substance, pepper spray. He was being held Monday on $5,000 bail or bond.

City and county authorities were investigating the case to determine how extensive Lepianka's masquerade was. Cecile said authorities had circulated a photograph of Lepianka and expected calls from motorists who had been pulled over by him.

``We've never seen anything to this extent. It's one thing to pretend ... but when you call for backup. He had to know he was going to get caught,'' Cecile said.

hahaa
            Deputy Sheriff

Comment

NEVER underestimate the power of human stupidity. People never cease to amaze me.
              In law enforcement, the customer is ALWAYS wrong.

In God we trust. Everyone else is run through NCIC.

Sometimes there is justice. Sometimes there is just us.

I'd rather be tried by 12 then carried by 6.

The opinions given in my posts do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3112 users online. 141 members and 2971 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X