Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We discussed 007 BABES. What about.....

....the bad guys? Who are your favorite 007 villans from movies past, and who would you like to SEE as a bg in a 007 movie?

Call me warped, but I'd like to see Sean Connery as a 007 villan. [Eek!]

[ 12-12-2002, 09:38 AM: Message edited by: shooter1201 ]
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

There's a rumor he filmed a cameo as Bond's father for Die Another Day, but that it was cut due to a scene in GoldenEye where Trevalyn discusses Bond's parents' death.

I loved Christopher Lee as Scaramanga.

Comment

Hey CiaJ....

GoldenEye is coming up on USA in 10 minutes.

Know what SUCKS? I recently found out that the 'hot' little Russian 'babe' in GoldenEye is.....WAS.....a GUY!!!  -

[ 12-11-2002, 07:57 PM: Message edited by: shooter1201 ]
      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."

Comment

Shooter,

GoldenEye can go in my DVD player whenever I want to watch it Besides, I'm sure USA edited the hell out of the movie. Plus, it's pan & scan. I need my letterbox.

Comment

John Malkovich, he's got that psychopathic meglomaniac thing down.

Or G. Gordon Liddy...

But really, it is the 21st Century. I'll have to mention Lucy Liu again. It's time for a woman to run S.P.E.C.T.R.E.

Can't you see her in something black and leather, with an eye patch, and that white cat?

Or is this just my own private fantasy?

Comment

I think Christopher Walken makes a great villian...so does Willem Dafoe.
            "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Shooter, which one used to be a guy?

Izabella Scorupco gave birth, so it's not her, and Famke Janssen looks to good to be a former guy!

Comment

Actually....there was a female/male who appeared in an earlier JB movie..........don't remember the name......but man (no pun).......she was hot!!!!!

Believe me.......if she was in a bar, and I didn't know the truth.......I'd be......well, ya know [Wink]
                Steve

Comment

The chick who played Xena Onatopp would be my bet for the guy... Though "he" was a rather convincing lady...

I think lone ranger struck upon a great person to play a villain, John Malkavich would be quite fun indeed.
                  Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass.
                  -Mark Twain

Comment

Alec Baldwin, politics aside, could also play a good BAD guy. He just seems to ooze contempt and evilness at times. And then there's good old CRAZY Jack Nicholson....who's bound to have a few BAD GUY roles left in him.

Comment

Which one was a guy?

I smell urban legend and internet rumors.

Comment

Izabella Scorupco is supposedly a HIM. However, I've found nothing to PROVE this assertion by someone on another forum.

http://www.blockbuster.com/bb/person/details/0,7621,BIO-P152195,00.html?

[ 12-12-2002, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: shooter1201 ]

Comment

I read the link and I don't see any mention of a gender change. It refers to her as "she" throughout the entire bio.

I think you MIGHT be thinking of one in a past Bond movie, Tula somethingorother, who was trans-gender

Comment

"Somethingorother"... an interesting name for a transgender person to choose.
                            -Sparky

Comment

This might explain where some of the confusion came from...

IMDB Bio page

...it's on the last line.

I forgot to include the front page...with her picture [Eek!] ...

IMDB

[ 12-12-2002, 03:36 PM: Message edited by: FLLawdog ]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4186 users online. 213 members and 3973 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X