300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Academy Advice

So I have been in the academy for 3 weeks but I have learned alot so far. Our first academic test was this past week. Only 2 100% in the class and I was one of them so very good stuff there. But an important lesson was learned as well.

In our main classroom, there is an adjacent observation room. The room is similar to a one-way mirror- meaning if youre in the observation room you can see out, but no one can see in. So basically any instructor/coordinator can sit in there and observe completely unnoticed. Taking note of everyone yawning or nodding off in class; observing anyone who may be chit-chatting or not paying attention,etc. etc.

Today at lunch, who walks out of the building but the sheriff himself. A very sobering thought indeed, knowing that he could have been in there observing our class and no one knew it.

Moral of the story- Always conduct yourself in a professional manner no matter where you are- because you never know who is watching or who might be listening.
    "Hey handsome...catch any speeders today" ???

The mic is always on, and the boss is always watching.

Word to live by.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4750 users online. 247 members and 4503 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X