300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate tests!

I took a civil service exam today for LEO, and I have to say that Im not feeling good right now. I know I didn't do good on it. What really ticked me off is that 90% of the test were questions not even remotly related to police work or situations(example, the gold rush of '49, mason-dixin line,questions related to chemicals and questions about our solar system??? and they wern't easy questions either, and Im not saying that just because I didn't know the answers to some of them) Are these test common? I have took others civil service exams but I have never encountered a test like this one.(the ones I have taken are police related) Furthermore, what kind of advice can you give me because right know Im a little bummed. Do you get better a civil service exams the more you take them or is it "you either got it or you don't"?? Help me im ****ed. What steps can I take 2 get better?

Funny

Maybe the civil service commision "accidently" gave you the GRE. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony1081
      I took a civil service exam today for LEO, and I have to say that Im not feeling good right now. I know I didn't do good on it. What really ticked me off is that 90% of the test were questions not even remotly related to police work or situations(example, the gold rush of '49, mason-dixin line,questions related to chemicals and questions about our solar system??? and they wern't easy questions either, and Im not saying that just because I didn't know the answers to some of them) Are these test common? I have took others civil service exams but I have never encountered a test like this one.(the ones I have taken are police related) Furthermore, what kind of advice can you give me because right know Im a little bummed. Do you get better a civil service exams the more you take them or is it "you either got it or you don't"?? Help me im ****ed. What steps can I take 2 get better?
      Tip #1, work on your grammar and spelling.
      "People do not like to think. If one thinks, one must reach conclusions. Conclusions are not always pleasant".

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5395 users online. 275 members and 5120 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X