300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it in you?

I know we touched on this topic a million and one times before, but what kind of supplements do you take?

I've been taking Myoplex and creatine serum for 2 months and seeeing a slight different.
    I also tried the Night Charger (the one in the yellow tub) So far It just makes me sleepy in the morning and my *** drag all day.

So for all you G.N.C. hounds what is your favorite shake, powder, liquid, or just plain crap?

Clucosamine and chondroitin. My doctor recommended these to help with some of the problems I've had due to a shoulder injury. I don't think that it is a miracle cure but it does seem to help.

I also take a multi-vitamin every day.

[ 10-03-2002, 12:03 AM: Message edited by: Underdog ]

Comment

I take a multivitamin and 400IU of vitamin E daily, plus 1000mg of fish oil three times a week.

I used to take Xenedrine back when I was loosing all of my weight, but have been off of it for quite a while.

Comment

EAS products, Phosphagen XT and Andros

Comment

Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey protein powder, creatine (whatever brand I can find on sale), glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM and mega-pack vitamins. If I'm starting to feel a cold coming on, or if there's something going around, I take a gram of vitamin C and a 400 IU vitamin E every two hours or so for a couple days. It seems to help.
          Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Just a multi vitamin and garlic.
            In God we trust, all others are run MILES and NCIC.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3941 users online. 218 members and 3723 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X