300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberal beliefs

Note: I did not write this but I do believe it.

Some of the other things liberals believe are:

to move beyond discrimination, we must discriminate;

girls would make excellent Marines;

running gay marriage announcements in the wedding pages will lead to greater acceptance of homosexuality.

They are wrong about everything. Why would anyone want to be liked by these people?

Bush has invited Sen. Teddy Kennedy to the White House for movie night (to watch the Kennedy hagiography "Thirteen Days"), brought him over to discuss education several times, named a federal building after one brother and gushingly praised the other.

The adulterous drunk who cheated at Harvard and killed a girl at Chappaquiddick responded to these overtures by attacking Bush. "It takes more than good intentions to make a difference," Kennedy said. Asked about Bush's intelligence (a meaningless concept in college admissions but a scientifically provable quality in the cases of Republican presidents and death row inmates), Kennedy pointedly said only that he found Bush, "engaging and personable."

I did write this.
    So, let's all let our daughters spend the night at the Kennedy compound, and if she won't put out, uncle Ted can drive her home.

What is that stench? [Eek!]

Comment

Interesting read thanks for posting Mike. Hopefully everyone will see the hypocracy before they vote in November.

Comment

Huh... We'll just ignore all the problems past and present the Bush family has with drugs.

Why wouldn't girls make good marines?
        Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass.
        -Mark Twain

Comment

Darn, I thought I made a pretty good Marine

Oh well, I know I probably wouldn't be a very good liberal [Wink]
          "Life breaks us all and afterwards some are strong at the broken places."
          --Ernest Hemingway, A Farewell to Arms

Comment

Now MikeTX,

Normally, I find what you say to be pretty darn funny and most times, dead on, with just a *smidge* of sarcasm. I've also learned to take a lot of what most people say with a grain of salt. However, I do not believe in what you have posted and written here. The actions of a few outspoken and somewhat delirious individuals should not be representative of the group as a whole. While I still vote Democrat, I do find myself voting for more and more Republicans every year. In fact, had Riordan won the primary, I would probably be voting for him this year for governor in California. There are plenty of Democrats with both conservative and liberal views. I also think that affirmative action should be abolished, but yet, I find nothing wrong with gay marriages. I think that we should be tougher on crime, yet maybe think about providing more programs for inner-city youth to stay out of trouble (the whole idle hands thing...). I could go on forever with what some people may think are conflicting views. Basically, what I'm trying to get at is this: For the most part, we are all the same. Politicians play their own games, while people vote on what they feel. Once one learns to look at things with open eyes, without thinking along party lines, the person will see that there is good AND bad on both sides, and one isn't necessarily worse than the other.

Just my $0.02
            A closed mouth gathers no foot. --Unknown

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5021 users online. 273 members and 4748 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X