Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

British tourist complains of American Officer who pulls gun!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stan Switek
    I'll let the REAL cops here form their own opinions.
    Thats good. Now go back to watching your wrestling and swinging your plastic cuffs around.

Comment

Peole complain for the dumbest things. For most of the Carolina Panther home games, they had jet fighters fly formation over the opening of the game. Its great, because their flight path goes right over my mothers back yard. Anyway, some stupid b*tch complained about the fighters, that they scared her. Talk about your post 9-11 sheep. Hey, as long as its our fighters, I don't have a problem. When I see some russian fighters flying over head, then I'll worry. The sheep really do fear the sheep dogs as much as they fear the wolves.
      "Life is not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward"- Rocky Balboa

Black Labs Matter!

Comment

Originally posted by Matto
        Thats good. Now go back to watching your wrestling and swinging your plastic cuffs around.
        LOL..even if stan was a security (he is not btw) at least he would have cuffs...I bet that makes you jealous......
        Happy to be here proud to serve

"Well it appears this lock does not accept american express."

Never trust fire fighters to point out a suspect.

Comment

Tourist's should remember that they are a guest in the country they are visiting and should prepare themselves to see things they would not normally be exposed to in thier own country. I have seen things in counties I have visited that I did not like, such as a Turkish Officer beating an enlisted soldier for a simple mistake, but that does not give me the right to complain about it. Bottom line, deal with it or cut your trip short.
          No man is justified in doing evil on the grounds of expediency. - Theodore Roosevelt, The Strenuous Life: Essays and Addresses (1900)

Comment

People complain about anything, my wife works at Scotland Yards Comms cente and they are always getting complaints that the Police Helicopter is making too much noise and interfering with their TV enjoyment!

Comment

see this is why I tell I am not leo before I write, although I want to be but I know nothing about all this you are talking about but my opinion is have your gun out ready, its not like you were shooting for no reason, you were just using precaution when someone robbed someone else and he ran, but I understand why she was scared, because her police carries a lousy stick, when the criminals carry guns
              Baltimore Police Dept

Written/PAT- 10/21/12-Pass
              Written Psych- 10/22/12- Pass
              BI Interview/Polygraph/Psyc - 12/5/12
              Physical -TBD

Comment

Originally posted by Ex-plod
                People complain about anything, my wife works at Scotland Yards Comms cente and they are always getting complaints that the Police Helicopter is making too much noise and interfering with their TV enjoyment!
                Well, I can understand their annoyance, what with having to buy a license to watch tv and all... or have ya'll done away with the illegal tv tracking squad yet?

We can't be having too many people watching unlicenced TV's, now can we?
                Do you realize that in about 40 years, we'll have thousands of old ladies running around with tattoos?
                --------------------------------------------------
                Common sense... the LEAST COMMON of all of the senses.
                Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "assteroids"?

Comment

If people do not like the way things are done in this country......THEN LEAVE .........I think Iraq has vacancies.
                  What we are dealing with here.......is a complete lack of respect for the law (Sheriff Buford T. Justice)

Comment

Nope, we still have a Tv license but that pays for two regular TV channels, about 8 radio stations and they also do some digital chanels as well. I guess its a small price to pay not to have a TV show interupted by someone trying to convince us we have some disease we never knew we had and to see our Dr for a prescription, every 6 minutes!

Comment

You have a point, but it is all part of the Capitalist System that makes our country prosperous. Without it, all we'd have is PBS and nobody really watches most of that Liberal disentertainment, which is paid for with our tax dollars.

I particularly enjoy the prescription commercials in which the side affects of the cure are worse than the disease.
                      Do you realize that in about 40 years, we'll have thousands of old ladies running around with tattoos?
                      Common sense... the LEAST COMMON of all of the senses.
                      Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "assteroids"?

Comment

I saw one that listed death as a possible side effect and another that was "not intended as a cure or remedy" which got me wondering what the point of it was!
                        Still, it paid for half a re-run of Reba!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6638 users online. 381 members and 6257 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X